Wendy's Interview Questions

Updated 19 Oct 2014
Updated 19 Oct 2014

1.8

Financial Reporting Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's.

I actually met the hiring Director for drinks and it turned into a 3 hour interview. I did go into the office to interview with the Controller and HR just to finalize everything.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions or things that were unexpected.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

3 interview process had to meet with 3 different people, they valued the job for more then its worth but when you need the money you take what you can get, so I accepted the offer they gave me.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Homestead, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Homestead, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's in October 2014.

I applied online and the very next day (Wednesday) I scheduled an interview for the following Tuesday. The interview went very smooth and the questions were super easy and straightforward. She had asked me about why I chose that particular place and other typical interview type questions. She was impressed with my resume and my professionalism, even though I am only 16, so have a good professional looking resume and don't forget to look snazzy. And note that I said snazzy and NOT sleepy. Overall it was a pretty typical experience. I am to start working as soon as next week.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me how you have ever dealt with a rowdy customer."   View Answer
    There were no negotiations. It was a simple "New workers start at minimum-wage".

Crew Interview

They just asked you what times you are available and youre hired! They just asked you what times you are available and youre hired! They just asked you what times you are available and youre hired! They just asked you what times you are available and youre hired!

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's.

I applied online and was given an interview date. I went in that day, was interviewed in the main dining area and asked a few basic questions, then she gave me a date to come back for orientation. I got the feeling that if they interviewed you at all, they were probably going to hire you.

Interview Questions
    Not really any negotiations - minimum wage is standard.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in September 2014.

I got food for my brother one day and in the bag was a flyer about hiring. I applied on a link provided on the flyer and got an email about 2 hours later. I went in for my interview two days later and got hired on the spot. The questions were the usual interview questions like, what did you like about your last job, and what would make you a good employee for Wendy's. The interview lasted about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions, just the normal interview questions.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbury, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbury, NJ (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's in August 2014.

I submitted an online application and received an email to schedule an interview two days later. The interview lasted about a half hour, and the questions were read off of cards. We discussed availability and work experience. After the interview, the manager said I would receive a call within the week. Two days later, I got the call offering me the job.

Interview Questions
    • The questions dealt with team work, criticism, and communication.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's in August 2014.

Was called in for an interview several days later and mainly was just asked about my availability or if i minded working late at night or early mornings and if i was ok working for minimum wage

i accepted 8 an hour and was told i might get 8.40 but was denied later

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, WI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, WI (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in August 2014.

I applied online they called me for an interview and the G.M was pretty calm and asked me basic questions the process was a breeze loved it was honestly the best interview ever

Interview Questions
    • If a customer comes in and says he/she order was wrong what would you do?   View Answer
    Would you be willing to deal with grease or wiping up table or anything that got to be done or taking care of providing good customer service

Fast Food Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Okeechobee, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Okeechobee, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in August 2014.

The interview process in Okeechobee is really bad. The manger is rude he stop in the middle of the interview to pay personal bills, had me waiting until he finish and the interview lasted for 4 hours. The worst interview from a manger i ever had!!!