Wendy's

Updated 17 Feb 2015
Updated 17 Feb 2015

1.8

Crew Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wendy's.

It was strange to say the least. Was left waiting for about 15 minutes which was fine. She asked a series of questions but with my history I knew she wanted me. I was hired on the spot, but never got called for orientation. I tried to get into contact with her. I went up to the store and even called but every time I always got ran around and never got any face to face time with her.

Interview Questions

I wouldn't say I declined. I was offered the job, filled out the w40 and all but wasn't called in for orientation and could never manually schedule it.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's.

I applied online and then I was called about a week afterwards to come in for an interview. It was a few basic questions and some of the common interview questions. I was hired on the spot and told to come into orientation the following week.

Manager Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in February 2015.

I applied February 10,2015 I receive a email from Senior Human Resource Business Partner. Asking to set up a time for phone interview ,I immediately call and set-up the phone interview up on Thursday Feb 13,2015 @4pm we talk about my past employers and different situations that I had to make certain decisions. After that she replied she would like to sat -up a face to face interview at the main office ,and she think I would be great at the position of general manager or manager and would I like to move forward I reply yes. She says Great I will be back in touch, A couple days later ,and she did call me back my next step to continue the interview process is Wednesday February 18,2015 at 10;30am will return for update.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to reprimand a employee ,and what was the results?   View Answer

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wendy's.

I applied online on a Tuesday and called the next day and set up an interview. The day after I had the interview. By the weekend I was in training. I met with the then shift manager. He was very friendly. I told him it was my first job and he asked me when I was available. I got the job. It was really simple and easy. At the time I couldn't drive so he asked if they could provide a ride could I work 2nd shift and I was fine with that. I was very friendly and enthusiastic, and smiled a lot. I was paid more than the minimum at $7.70 because he had a good feeling about me, that I would do well. At the end of the interview I remember he said "Just keep smiling, the smile is what got you the job." Real simple

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any hard questions, I was just applying to be a cashier.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wendy's.

If they tell you to come in for an interview, dress moderately nice. You don't have to be decked out in a suit and tie however a pair of black pants and a nice shirt (no logos/writing) would do just fine. SHOWER before you come, and brush your teeth, look clean. The interview takes probably 15 minutes, however we do get busy so you may have to wait for a bit in the beginning. DO NOT show up high/drunk, that is an immediate NO.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an angry customer? Are you very organized? What are 3 skills//weaknesses? Are you more of an introvert or an extrovert (meaning do you work well by yourself of with others)   View Answer

Consumer Insights Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wendy's.

I didn't get past a phone interview on this position - after several weeks and email follow-ups with HR (who was unresponsive), the position was cancelled. The interview itself wasn't difficult, but it was a bit frustrating that no one could take the time to write a quick "thank you for your interest, but we have cancelled this position" email.

Interview Questions
    • None, really. Standard "tell us about yourself" phone interview.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's.

Was pretty quick. No hassle at all. People were really nice too. Manager was more than willing to offer me job. adf afad asdfads asdf asdfa sdfa ds ad ad da

Interview Questions
    • Had to go to different location pretty far for training   Answer Question

Change of heart

General Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's.

Filled out online application with supplemental questions. Was very straight forward. Received a call with a couple of days for interview with the district manager. Interview was approximately an hour of situational questions. Ended with interviewer sharing that there was not even an open GM position and that they do not hire GM's that have not been in the fast food industry and worked their way up.

Interview Questions
    • Would you accept a position as an assistant manager until there is an opening for a GM that you may be able to work your way into?   View Answer

Offered a lower position

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's.

Got a call for an interview 2-3 days after I submitted my app, decision took 2-3 weeks after the interview. They ask a fair amount of personal questions. They also seem to prefer it if you are going to stay a year or longer so they don't have to hire someone else after six months or so.

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wendy's.

Very basic interview. Tell me about yourself, why should you work here ?, Your avaliablity ect. Lasted about 10 mins.Working at Wendy's provides a flexible schedule and a great kick start to you work life"A great place to learn about customer service and placing quality food as a major priority"