Zerin Business Consulting

Zerin Business Consulting Entry Level Interview Questions

Updated 10 Feb 2015

2.7

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied for a job they listed online and was called the next day by a recruiter. I then met with several recruiters in the office who work in different areas and would be helping me in the process. We talked about the best way to move forward and what I would be looking for in a career. Everyone was very helpful and willing to answer all the questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too unexpected, it was a conversational interview about what I was looking for. Just make sure you have clear goals about what you want.   Answer Question

Zerin Business Consulting Response

Mar 04, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for us to further better our hiring process. As a small company we are continually looking for ways to improve.

We hope that working with the
... More

Other Interview Reviews for Zerin Business Consulting

Entry Level Interview

Interview

Basically, they find applicants who have posted their resumes to job posting websites and call them back. I do not even believe they checked my resume and after sitting down and speaking with the CEO and assistant manager, they basically told me how I will be making six-figures within a few years. Sounded like a sales pitch to find job applicants; in fact just plain desperate. Very few people actually stuck through the training and advance on from what I recall.

Interview Questions

• I first received a call to come in for an in-person interview thinking it was a company I originally applied to; they received my resume from Monster.com. They say they’re a marketing and consulting firm but really it is simply door-to-door sales. I was a little bit put off but have been desperate for work since graduating from college recently. I figured I would gain some experience and money while looking for other places so I figured, “how bad could it be?” Boy was I wrong.
      After a few days, my interviewer took me to the field where we conducted our sales pitch to various prospective customers. After a few hours, she told me we had to make a stop in NE DC where her boyfriend (also an employee) lived. She left me in the car for quite some time and when she came back, clearly she was inebriated. Her entire demeanor changed and this quickly became the most unprofessional interview I had ever had. Needless-to-say I did not return after that point.

Answer Question

The interviewer was extremely unprofessional. In addition to the above, she spent most of the time on the phone on personal calls. The topics should not have been spoken about in front of fellow employees let alone someone who was interviewing.

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

I was called by Rachel and scheduled my first round interview. Met with Mark Hoge for about 10 minutes he asked me about myself we talked about sports, volunteering, school, weather, traffic. They really just wanted to see if I was professional and if I could carry on a conversation.

2nd Round interview someone took me to grab a soda (don't drink coffee). Explained compensation, timeframe, and job responsibilities. Then asked me 8 -10 questions. Then did the final round interview with Yasmine. Then I was allowed to go for the day. Offered the position the next day.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer
    • What does integrity mean to you?   1 Answer
    • What is the difference between direct and indirect marketing?   1 Answer
    • Put three things in order:
      Work environment
      Opertunity for Advancement
      Money

1 Answer
    • What sets you apart from other candidates?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiat start date for training. I wanted to start right away so that worked out.

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tysons Corner, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Tysons Corner, VA (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied via linkedin with a resume drop. The next morning they called and wanted me to come in for a interview. First day was a quick 1:1 interview with the assistant manager, then the 2nd day was a followup with two Team leaders who took me out to lunch. I was originally suppose to shadow them on their days work that day but the rain gave us other plans and the interview was cut short.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you could handle managing a team of employees within a year? If so, why do you think we should pick you for the job?   2 Answers

The job description didn't match up to what I would really be doing. It seemed like a really fishy triangle scheme that I didn't want to get involved in, and the starting pay was something aroudn $300 a week which is hardly enough to pay rent in the Northern Virginia area.

Entry Level Interview

Interview

I applied this position and got a call from them the next day to set up an interview time. Then I came there for the first interview. That was a quite basic interview-- just like a chat. The night of that day, I was informed a second interview. At this time I went on line to search for some information about the position and company, and it turned out to be a door-to-door sale position, which was not what I was looking for. So the next day, I called and cancelled it.

Entry Level Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview

My first interview was super quick and everyone was very nice and outgoing but they didn't give me very much description about the job. I was brought in for a second interview and surprised my going door to door selling, not my thing, and wish they would have told me beforehand so I didn't waste my whole day.

Interview Questions

Door-to-door is not what I wish to do.

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Pretty standard interview questions - tell me about a time you had to re-prioritize multiple projects, tell me about a time you had to tell someone no and how was that handled,etc.

Interview Questions

• A big focus on the interview was personality based questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

I went to an on-campus information session and left my resume with the recruiter. A few weeks later I got an e-mail to schedule an interview. Was a one on one on campus interview. I was first asked to introduce myself then asked a few questions. Asked a combination of both personal as well as technical questions.

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online, craig'slist. Went and interviewed in tyson's corner. The process was very short. When I was in the office all the employees seemed diverse. I thought it was strange that no one offered me a drink of water but other than that it seemed to be like a regular interview.

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

I did the first interview and found it pretty staright forward. The Managers are all young. They are looking for a particular 'fit' for their company and not interested in what you have done so far.