Zerin Business Consulting
www.zerinbusinessconsulting.com McLean, VA 50 to 149 Employees

Zerin Business Consulting Entry Level Sports Minded Professional Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

McLean, VA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in October 2013.

Interview Details Behavior based interview. A few preliminary questions such as "tell me about yourself." and then 5 behavioral questions. Took about 25 minutes. I was offered an interview from a career fair and the meeting was scheduled 2 weeks out. The preliminary interviewer advised me to research and implement the STAR method of interview. This includes describing the situation, stating all that happened in the even, and then the out come. This is the format you should answer in.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to make a difficult decision?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered a second and third round interview.

Entry Level Sports Minded Professional

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview Details Applied through school career website. Set up an in office interview which lasted about 10-15 minutes, typical questions (why sales, what stood out about Zerin, where do you see yourself in 5 years). They call you later that day and tell you to come in for a full day "shadow". You go door to door selling their clients product (in Reston its Verizon Fios), then interview with the office manager.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Door to door sales was not for me.

Vienna, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in January 2013.

Interview Details I filled out an application on their website and was contacted by an email that talked about the job and the company. I looked at all their social media for more information as well as reviews before my interview. I found this site to be most helpful. I interviewed with a guy in his early 30's. I was invited to another interview and did a job follow. Later that evening I met with the manager again and discussed the interview.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Vienna, VA (US)

Interview Details After applying on a college job board I was called for a interview to meet with the President. The office was under construction in some areas when I arrived but other than that everything seemed in its place. The guy I met with went over some simple questions. I felt like was trying to get more of a personality match rather than my qualifications. Looking back that makes sense since they are looking for an entry level candidate to train. I attended a second interview at the same location. I was able to see the back end of the position and the growth of the position for the future.

Interview Question – There was not any, just a basic interview   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I have not decided to decline or accept that position yet. I have a few other offers in process. My debate is that I can really see the benefit and learning and development with the company, it seems like more real life business application than I acquired while getting my masters, but I am inpatient and would not want to stay in the entry level position for any extended amount of time.

Vienna, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in December 2012.

Interview Details Read a job description online that sounded like the kind of opportunity I was looking for. I did some research on the company and it again matched up with the type of entry level position I was looking for. I submitted my resume and set up an interview to meet with the hiring department. I had a series of 2 interviews. One was at the office in Vienna, the other one was a employee shadow. I wish that I would have dressed warmer since we were in and out all afternoon.

Interview Question – What is your best and worst characteristics?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Vienna, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in December 2012.

Interview Details I received a lot of calls from companies it is hard to sort through all of them since they sound the same. I decided to give Zerin a shot after reading the online reviews. When I went into the office everyone was nice. The office was a little in disarray, they had some guys in there painting one of the offices. The lady I met with told me that one of the clients the company is working with asked then to expand and open a new office location and so they are looking for people who can replace those moving to aid the expansion. I think that in this economy it says a lot if a company is hiring and not firing. I was told if they would like to move forward with the hiring process they would give me a call. I am hoping they will call me.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your last position?   Answer Question

Vienna, VA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in August 2012.

Interview Details I initially had a phone interview with the manager of the office. I was looking to relocate to the DC area from Oregon. He was very nice and personable. He explained how their company works, what type of employees they are looking for. Since I was moving across the country for a new job I needed to make sure it was going to be a stable position and it seemed like it would suit my needs for the time being. I flew over to have a second interview with the company and everything seemed great I later learned that the compensation exceeded what I would need to relocate to the area to cover my living cost and student loans. I was offered the position and moved to the area 3 weeks later.

Interview Question – The hardest part of the interview for me was just going out on a limb knowing if the job was worth moving across the county for or not. Looking back I know I made the right decision.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zerin Business Consulting

Worked for Zerin Business Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zerin Business Consulting Entry Level Sports Minded Professional interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Zerin Business Consulting employees and interview candidates.