Zerin Business Consulting

Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Traine Program Interview

Management Traine Program

Interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting

Interview Details They initially had a phone interview. Then next day they called for an in person interview. The interview was quick and last 10 minutes. They told me to get back by the end of the day. In the evening, I got a call and was invited again next day for 6-7 hours. This did not make sense to me. Upon further research, I found out that it is just a door to door sales job with no or minimal salary.

Interview Question – What do you know about us   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – This was not what I was looking for in a job.

Interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting

Interview Details Applied on career builder, got the call instantly and set up an interview for the following day. The interview lasted 15 minutes, with general questions like "professional weakness?, 3 words to describe yourself, what do you like to do for fun" blah blah blah. explained they work with verizon but didn't give a description as to what the job would entail as it was just a preliminary interview and if i happened to get selected for round 2 then it would go into more detail. talked about the company and how they have happy hour together every thursday night and take trips together-whatever. afterwards i got down to the lobby and asked someone sitting down where the bathroom was, he directed me and then afterwards when i came out of the bathroom asked me who i just interviewed with bc i was holding a folder with my resume/notebook. told him and he said its his 4th day on the job, i asked "so whats the job like, what do you do there?" he replied with "i can't tell u what i do its a secret, i'm not supposed to tell anyone". so i asked "what do u mean you can't tell me?" he said if i got the call for the second round interview later in the day then they would explain more what the job was . sounded super sketchy and fishy, who says "i can't tell you what i do?" unless you work for the secret service or something?! i never ever write reviews for places but this one really shook me to the bone and i wanted to get it out there of what this place was like. nonetheless- when i left the office where the interview was at the walked to the lobby, about 10 other people were in there waiting to be interviewed. must be a high turnover rate. wonder why. just got the call for a second interview too but declined. I've read enough reviews about this place that I've concluded its a waste of time

Interview Question – all questions were general   Answer Question

Account Consultant Interview

Account Consultant
Mc Lean, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in June 2014.

Interview Details General personality questions in both initial and second round interview, working environment seemed apparently friendly and conducive, CEO and HR manager were very nice and accommodating, what are your future plans, why do you want to join

Interview Question – What makes you different from other candidates?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Everything seemed a bit fishy in a sense, that they basically cloak the real job of door to door sales in the wrapping of direct marketing philosophy.

Corporate Trainer Interview

Corporate Trainer
McLean, VA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in July 2014.

Interview Details I was contacted via phone after submitting my resume to interview for the position. Upon arriving at their location I was very pleasantly greeted and made comfortable before the interviewer could see me. (Nice atmosphere, quiet, modern music, but uncomfortable hard plastic chairs.)

Interview Question – 'Does cold calls, sales, and marketing sound like something you would be comfortable doing?'   View Answer

Reason for Declining – They will not accept you unless you are a salesperson. I responded to a training position, went in with that intent, and they attempted to thrust another position on me.

McLean, VA (US)

I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in January 2014.

Interview Details I applied online and process took two days. Questions were simple but I was surprised that so many candidates were waiting for interview and I guess it was a door to door sale. I asked directly to the hiring manager but he did not give me proper response and said It is a part of management.

Interview Question – Simple questons   Answer Question

Entry Level Executive Interview

Entry Level Executive

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview Details I had 2 interviews. The first was a brief one on one interview where the employee went through a list of questions. I received a call the same day stating I received a second interview. The second was also a one on one interview where the employee went into detail about the job. I received a call the next day stating that I received the job and could come in the next day to fill out paperwork. I thought this was surprising, as I did not accept the position, but asked to have time to think about it. I ended up declining.

I was surprised at how many people were there interviewing. There had to be at least 10-15 people waiting for interviews during the few hours I was there. Shows that there is a high turnover rate, which is not good. Also surprised at how unprofessional the office and people waiting to be interviewed were. They were blasting music, and those waiting for interviews did not have on proper interview attire (club dresses & heels, no full suits) and some didn't even bring their resumes with them!

Interview Question – None were difficult.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I don't want to do door to door sales, plus, this company does not sound legit

Management Interview

Management
McLean, VA (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in June 2014.

Interview Details i have posted my resume on career builder, and i got a phone call the next day, there are 2 interviews, one is behavior questions, and the 2nd one you get to meet on of there employes.

Interview Question – they just ask you to decripe your self? what is success? what are your weakness? why do you think you are a good fit .
one thing to know is no matter what position you apply to, you have to work in sells, and the first couple of moths you are just a trainer.
  Answer Question

Reason for Declining – because i applied for a position and was offered to work for a mother poistion

Entry Level Junior Executive Interview

Entry Level Junior Executive
Arlington, VA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview Details I was contacted by Zerin's HR person and asked if I would be interested in coming in for an interview. I had never heard of the company but figured I would come in and see if it was interesting. The initial interview was very short and easy, and I got called back within a couple hours inviting me in for a follow up interview. The second interview seemed to be more of a personality interview than anything else. I had coffee with one of the Executives and then another brief interview with the CEO, all easy questions.

Interview Question – what is the difference between direct marketing and advertising?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – A large portion of the job was door-to-door sales which is not for me.

Junior Executive

I applied through another source and interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview Details First you have a brief and basic interview with an "assistant manager"(tier 3 level position) where they ask you standard interview questions. Then for the second interview the "corporate trainer"(tier 2 level position) asks you more personality type questions and explains the company to you. In the Third and final interview you meet with another "manager" or "assistant manager" to review you second interview and answer a couple more questions.

McLean, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview Details It was all a scam. They basically did their best to try to trick me into doing door to door sales after I asked them directly if it was in fact a door to door sales position.

Interview Question – All very general and vague questions to make you feel good.   Answer Question

Worked for Zerin Business Consulting? Contribute to the Community!