Zerin Business Consulting

Getting the Interview

92 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Executive

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview Details I went to the first round interview and everything went well. The guy was very polite and kind. He asked 6 questions I think, not hard to answer, all general questions. They called me and asked for a second round interview from 1:30pm-8:00pm. They never talked about the door-to-door sales. I asked about the job responsibilities, he said the Junior Executive will do marking, sales, business analysis, consulting, basically everything.

Interview Question – Why you are qualified for this position.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Vienna, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview Details Basic door to door companies, a pyramid sheme you applied for a junior executive and then they tell you start at the bottom until you rich the junior executive position. The Boss will tell you it a manager trainee position, he will also tell you he likes soccer all that, basic questions such as How do you find yourself in 5 years from now are what you can expect at the interview. I went to the first interview, and succeed, then one Monday the company called me for a second interview they called it " job shadow" you basically go with one team in a certain area and assist them with their work, you will knock the door of people with them, met angry people, veteran, young, elderly ...ect, after a long day they will tell you about the compensation, The company doesn't hire you but they want you to go work with their team " job shadow" so you basically work for free on the second interview, I did not like the way things were going kind of scam job. But if you like those type of work it fine.

Interview Question – Nothing is difficult I found the interview easy.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – compensation, they will tell you you will make 6 figures bla bla I heard it many times. People are well dress for nothing. No basic salary you can get nothing in one week it up to your performance. So Be ready thanks.

Entry Level Interview

Entry Level

I applied online and interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview Details My first interview was super quick and everyone was very nice and outgoing but they didn't give me very much description about the job. I was brought in for a second interview and surprised my going door to door selling, not my thing, and wish they would have told me beforehand so I didn't waste my whole day.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Door-to-door is not what I wish to do.

Marketing Position Interview

Vienna, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in March 2013.

Interview Details I had an initial interview then 2 back to back interviews. Initial interview was very friendly and relaxed with basic behavioral questions. Purpose seems like it is to get a basic screening; take a look at you and make sure you match with what your resume states. Next round of interviewing was a lot longer and only slightly more difficult.

Interview Question – What are you most proud of?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Vienna, VA (US)

Interview Details I am still in the process of hearing back if I passed the interview or not, but while it's fresh in my mind.

Applied online through my campus database. Received a call about 2 days later to apply directly through the company. Went for 1 interview with more behavioral questions. Went to a 2nd interview which was in more detail. Compensation information was given, paid training once you complete the program you will receive commissions on sales.

Interview Question – I would say more personal traits are in line with the position as opposed to tactical.   Answer Question

Account Executive Entry Level Interview

Vienna, VA (US)

I applied online and interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview Details Pretty basic entry level interview questions. Hiring managers were nice. The company atmosphere seems very nice. Most employees are in their 20's-30's... very energetic feel

Interview Question – N/A most questions were very basic and easy to answer   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Vienna, VA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in March 2013.

Interview Details I was able to use my campus recruiter contacts to help initialize an interview process quite early. Met for an interview for about 20 minutes. I then had an on-cite interview for the afternoon. I met with 2 separate interviewers. They both asked me basic questions that I was expecting from my previous interviews with former employers.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected. But be prepared to talk about the conflicts you face and how you over came them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no Negotiation

Entry Level Interview

Vienna, VA (US)

Interview Details I went to an on-campus information session and left my resume with the recruiter. A few weeks later I got an e-mail to schedule an interview. Was a one on one on campus interview. I was first asked to introduce myself then asked a few questions. Asked a combination of both personal as well as technical questions.

Interview Question – Why are man holes round?   Answer Question

Vienna, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview Details The first interview is 5 minutes long. The second interview you may be rained on sideways, depending on the weather, outside for 6 hours following around one of their "top account executives." We had zero sales that day and it was a total waste of my time to say the least. The most miserable interview experience ever. Not to mention that I had NO idea what to expect and totally unprepared in terms of my attire. There are still people doing this kind of work to get rich and eventually earn 6 figures? What happened to "The Death of a Salesman" ?

Interview Question – Put these things in order of importance: opportunity for advancement, money, work environment. And why.   Answer Question

Corporate Trainer Interview

Corporate Trainer
Vienna, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in January 2012.

Interview Details Received a phone call after applying online. Met with manager for a short interview. There were several other candidates waiting to be interviewed as well. Very basic interview questions. Name three strengths and one weakness, where do you want to be in five years, no real "left field" questions. The interviewer was polite, did not go into much detail about the position.

Interview Question – What attracted you to this company?   View Answer