Advertising & Marketing Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

24,172 Companies: 13 of 24,172

Interview Question for Senior Developer at Tribal DDB:

“Sitecore technical questions”

Jun 15, 2014

Interview Question for Internet Marketing Consultant at Reachlocal:

“Most difficult element was preparing for the scenario, they did send me an e-mail with lots of information however preparing for a consultation based on a product you don't know is never going to be…”

Jun 09, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at GHD:

“What would be the first thing I would change - difficult not knowing the company or role”

May 28, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at IBISWorld:

“Explain a time in your life when you had to overcome adversity.”

May 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at OMD:

“After the interview they give you a written test with media-related and maths questions. When researching in the lead-up to the interview, I focused more on the media side of things and sacrificed…”

May 14, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Primary Health Care:

“How will I ensure I am bonded with my team members who are geographically far away, and what will I do to build the same level of rapport or friendliness as I would with a colleague who is physically…”

Apr 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at SThree:

“There was pretty much no questions asked except, why recruitment?”

Mar 02, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at The Customer Experience Company:

“The questions are varied. The most difficult part other than passing the psychometric assessment, is the case study interview where you have to think on your feet.”

Feb 06, 2014

Interview Question for Travel Agent at Serco, Inc.:

“Not diffelcult, not easy question. About the Job. What do you expect. Where do see in the next years”

Jan 15, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Loop Brands:

“It was quite a while ago but I'll be honest, it was a very relaxed conversation and fairly casual. There were no curve balls.”