Java Architect Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1 Company: 11 of 1

DWS Interviews

1 Java Architect Interview Question and Review

See the latest DWS Jobs

5 Interview Questions: 15 of 5 Sort by

Oct 08, 2012

Interview Question for One Out of: Java and .NET (Developer) Or Solution Architect (Not Decided) at DWS:

“What is Dependency Injection? How would I go about using it in "day to day programming"?”

Oct 08, 2012

“When I have a legacy method and need to change it, how would I do that? How do I make sure that I don't break anything?”

Oct 08, 2012

“How would I approach a legacy system?”

Oct 08, 2012

“What is unit testing? How do I go about writing a unit test? Do I focus a unit test on a class or a method? Would I write one or more tests per method? What are some unit testing frameworks?”

Oct 08, 2012

“What does ORM mean? What are the advantages of using an ORM? What are some commercially available ORMs?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Java Architect interview questions and reviews. All interview questions are posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.