Airgas Inc. – Pacheco, CA
• Inspect and maintain safety equipment supplied to the project • Deliver and pick up rental equipment • Must be able to interact with customers… Airgas Inc.
Airgas Inc. – Odessa, TX
D&D Power / RED-D-ARC (an Airgas company) is the largest provider of generators, light towers, welding and welding-related rental products and… Airgas Inc.
Airgas Inc. – Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Large capital Outside Sales Position with subject matter expertise in the area of Welding Processes, Welding Applications and The Economics of… Airgas Inc.
Airgas Inc. – Bowling Green, KY
Under the direction of the Regional Human Resources Director, the Recruiter/HR Generalist partners with Airgas Mid America Region hiring managers and… Airgas Inc.
Airgas Inc. – Long Island City, NY
• Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data. • Influences customers to buy or retain product or service • Contributes to… Airgas Inc.
Branch Cylinder Filler – new
Airgas Inc. – Atlanta, GA
The Branch Cylinder Filler will be responsible for filling industrial, medical and specialty gas products into liquid gas cylinders in compliance… Airgas Inc.
Airgas Inc. – Atlanta, GA
• Manage all aspects of Safety along with fostering a culture that meets the Company’s goals. Safety is job one with Airgas Dry Ice starting with the… Airgas Inc.
Airgas Inc. – Blissfield (Riga)
include the following. Other duties may be assigned. • Places blocks of dry ice in bags as it moves down conveyor. • Bands blocks of dry ice… Airgas Inc.
Airgas Inc. – Salt Lake City, UT
• Maintain specifications for • Power units • Material handling units • Trailers • Truck bodies • Liftgates • Decals… Airgas Inc.
Airgas Inc. – Germantown, WI
• To interact with external and internal customers in a professional, friendly, and courteous manner through all forms of communication, both written… Airgas Inc.
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Airgas full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
Willing to invest in the development of their employees to ensure their success within the company, which is very unique. The company also has a vast array of products and services they provide to their customer base which is huge. Recession proof!!!!Cons
As with any large organization things move slowly, but the important thing is that they are always striving to change for the betterAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Keep on, doing a great job and moving the company in the right direction.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO