Airgas – Portland, OR
. You’ll Find It At Airgas! Ranked #42 out of Fortune’s top 500 companies for shareholder return on investment, and Forbes list of most Admired… Airgas
Airgas Inc. – Billings, MT
• Inspect and maintain safety equipment supplied to the project • Deliver and pick up rental equipment • Must be able to interact with customers… Airgas Inc.
Airgas Inc. – Bowling Green, KY
Under the direction of the Regional Human Resources Director, the Recruiter/HR Generalist partners with Airgas Mid America Region hiring managers and… Airgas Inc.
Airgas Inc. – Long Island City, NY
• Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data. • Influences customers to buy or retain product or service • Contributes to… Airgas Inc.
Airgas Inc. – Cáceres
Airgas is organized into four Divisions, each with its own Business Support Center (BSC) which provides accounting and administrative support for the… Airgas Inc.
Airgas Inc. – Salt Lake City, UT
• Maintain specifications for • Power units • Material handling units • Trailers • Truck bodies • Liftgates • Decals… Airgas Inc.
Airgas Inc. – Gainesville, TX
• Manages all branch personnel in accordance with company policies by hiring, training, motivating, planning and directing work, providing… Airgas Inc.
Airgas Inc. – La Porte, TX
• Examines returned cylinders for surface defects such as dents, cracks and burns and move cylinders to designated work area, with the use of a… Airgas Inc.
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Airgas full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
Willing to invest in the development of their employees to ensure their success within the company, which is very unique. The company also has a vast array of products and services they provide to their customer base which is huge. Recession proof!!!!Cons
As with any large organization things move slowly, but the important thing is that they are always striving to change for the betterAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Keep on, doing a great job and moving the company in the right direction.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO