No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Altisource full-time (more than an year)Pros
- It's never boring: Teams are incentivized to focus on step-function improvements to disrupt the "it's always been done this way" processes and technologies of the mortgage servicing industry.
- Great co-workers: Something about the screening process identifies smart, hardworking team members who rally for stretch goals without worrying about who gets the credit. There is little drama.
- Strong financials and stability: Though still a growing company, this company does not have the same limitations for growth as many of its competitors, allowing it to invest in technologies and capabilities for the long run.
- Compelling vision: Company has a great vision to disrupt and advance the full lifecycle of the mortgage servicing industry. Work here is not about turning the crank.
- Competitive pay and compensation: Company rewards team members who advance goals and have a long term view.Cons
- Same growing pains as other companies. Will not be a good fit for people who need one defined function and cannot be flexible to wear different hats.
- Aggressive goals mean a lot of hardwork. But most of the time, you will work hard not because it is required but because you don't want to let your team down.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- More performance feedback for leaders, possibly 360 reviews of directors and up.
- More townhalls with executive management team. Teams have good things to share and be excited about.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO