FTI Consulting – Shanghai, NA
We are seeking professionals with experience in project oversight / project advisory services, and project controls. As part of the Forensic and… Ivy Exec
FTI Consulting – London, NA
.The role will require frequent dialogue with Senior Managing Directors (SMDs) in the practice to understand marketing needs and to design and… Ivy Exec
FTI Consulting – Portand, OR +2 locations
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations protect and enhance their enterprise value. For over 25 years… Ivy Exec
FTI Consulting – Hong Kong, NA
The figures shown above aren t our only impressive numbers. We have 4,000 employees in 24 countries on 6 continents across 80 different disciplines… Ivy Exec
FTI Consulting – Annapolis, MD
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY: The Director will oversee a small team of Project managers who work within the Datacenter Center Operations (DCO) group within… Ivy Exec
FTI Consulting – Chicago, IL
PRIMARY DUTIES:Responsible for performing the day-to-day activities of a project and supervising and working with other team members, professionals… Ivy Exec
FTI Consulting Photos
“Inefficient, Rampant Favourism, High-School Clique / Jock Mindset, Severely lacking in Management of Operations ”
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at FTI Consulting full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
Good colleagues across different practices. Opportunity to work with well-known and renowned clients.Cons
1. Zero work/ life balance with no compensation for time spent afterhours and weekends.
2. Bonus supposedly "tagged" to performance: It's a load of BS. Pretty much depends on who is your champion and who can pull the strings. Nothing to do with performance whatsoever
3. Claims to be an "Equal Opportunity Employer": Company is staffed by their own friends and catapulted into higher ranks instead of grooming and training the junior staff.
4. Work is not evenly divided. The more able and competent you are, the more the work is piled unto you.
5. Junior level and support staff are usually treated like dirt. When trouble is detected, its the low-rank employees who get blamed for alot of things.
6. Rampant favourism. If you are someone's favourite / pet, chances of you rising through the rank is very likely.
7. HR is very disconnected from the ground staff. The way HR deals with the empoyees are unethical. Lack of communication on alot of things. Employees are not notified or informed when action is taken.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Look beyond US. Elsewhere in other region, the SMDs/ MDs and Head of the office tend to run the office like its their own company. Rules and policies are flouted. Centralising HR is pointless when they are so disconnected from the ground. Networking / cocktails are endlessly hosted with no budget in sight when nothing is invested into staff, and management is reimbursed for lavish expenses in the guise of networking.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookNo opinion of CEO