HARMAN International – Northridge, CA
. Job Requirements: · Develop clear game plan for the new product space. Support this strategy with compelling category roadmaps. · Drive… HARMAN International
HARMAN International – Mumbai
· Responsible for achieving Sales Target/Plan for the assigned region in India. Works with Sales Manager to provide support to Professional’s Indian… HARMAN International
HARMAN International – Brussels
- Performs software validation for one or more projects on infotainment modules (AM/FM/HD, Satellite radio, Disc, USB/iPOD, Handsfree phone, Voice… HARMAN International
HARMAN International – Bangalore
of a Software Engineer: - Working knowledge of software development tools (debugger's, emulators, compilers, etc). - Working knowledge of software… HARMAN International
HARMAN International – Ittersbach
- Place active sound management technologies within customers in Germany and other European countries in line with the defined business development… HARMAN International
HARMAN International – Brussels
- Leading & executing the Software Development/Integration of an automotive infotainment project by managing a team of ca. 10 sub-project leaders… HARMAN International
HARMAN International – Straubing
- Design and tune noise management systems for the automotive environment. - Investigate new audio and NVH related technologies and best practices… HARMAN International
HARMAN International – Seoul
- Generate capital spending reports for business units and divisions. Track actual spending as well as future commitments. Create the internal orders… HARMAN International
HARMAN International – Vernon Hills, IL
- As part of a matrix organization work alongside with engineers, designers, testers and product managers in multiple locations as needed to help… HARMAN International
HARMAN International – Novi, MI
- Lead ANC DSP S/W development on multiple projects within local and global development teams. - Analyze ANC algorithm designs and suggest… HARMAN International
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at HARMAN full-timePros
Well known brands, experience looks good on resume. Interesting, challenging work.
Pride in working for company.
Previously had "Disney-like" culture driven by Sidney Harman's personal vision that the employee was the key to the company success.Cons
In application for position, biggest concern of company was relocation expenses. Reinforced in every conversation. Entire hiring decision was based on expected pay out of expenses and not best qualified candidate. Sr. Hiring Manager and Randstad outsource HR recruiter appeared pressured if too much/anything was spent on relocation.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Stamford headquarters is top heavy with unneeded executives.
Restructure at top in order to hire more middle, day to day management employees who make direct contributions. Sidney Harman's mantra should be re-adapted and reinforced.
Respond to employees and candidates when contacting HR managers and representatives.
Company realized after 5 years that Wipro outsource model was deficient.
Off to a promising start with new consumer contact center back in USA at Northridge CA.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO