HARMAN International – Novi, MI
This position does not have any direct or indirect reports. Job Responsibilities: - Develop and deploy engineering processes… HARMAN International
HARMAN International – Farmington Hills, MI
A software engineer in this position will focus their time developing and testing software. As a Principal Engineer you will be expected to function… HARMAN International
HARMAN International – Stamford, CT
The Senior Manager, Global Brand and Media will be responsible for driving global alignment on brand strategy and providing direction in areas… HARMAN International
HARMAN International – Mumbai
· Responsible for achieving Sales Target/Plan for the assigned region in India. Works with Sales Manager to provide support to Professional’s Indian… HARMAN International
HARMAN International – Brussels
- Performs software validation for one or more projects on infotainment modules (AM/FM/HD, Satellite radio, Disc, USB/iPOD, Handsfree phone, Voice… HARMAN International
HARMAN International – Garching bei München
- Dokumentation der Datenbank Produktions- und Lieferplanung für alle BMW Projekt. - Erstellen von Prozessen für Aufgaben in allen BMW… HARMAN International
HARMAN International – Bangalore
- Additionally, experience with development of software for Microcontrollers such as V850 Family, SH2 Family is highly desirable. - Should be… HARMAN International
HARMAN International – Ittersbach
Oder bewerben Sie sich direkt auf unserem Stellenportal http://jobs.harman.com… HARMAN International
HARMAN International – Brussels
- Leading & executing the Software Development/Integration in an automotive Infotainment Project. - Responsible to deliver Software for customer… HARMAN International
HARMAN International – Seoul
- Generate capital spending reports for business units and divisions. Track actual spending as well as future commitments. Create the internal orders… HARMAN International
1 person found this helpful
“No work life balance, NO Resource planning, over commitment, incompetent leads and managers, leads with bossy attitude ”
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at HARMAN full-time (more than an year)Pros
Good salary package only during joining
After that hike will be given only if you are close to manager and say yes to everything he says [ even if he says put that glass over there]Cons
1. No Career path defined, only if you bring this issue they will think of that.
2. some people [although don't know anything] think tha they know every aspect of automotive domain in this world.
3. Leads and managers have very bossy attitude and would blame you for everything.
4. Company does not provide tools, and resources to everyone..you need to beg, borrow and steal..
I really do not have words to describe the work-culture in Harman, people specially managers do not have any professional ethics...only thing they know is "Make it Happen"...how and in what way they don''t know...Advice to ManagementAdvice
1. Learn to be equal to everyone.
2. Provide opportunity to everyone so that they can prove their potential.
3. Have some transparency.Doesn't RecommendApproves of CEO