No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
HSBC Holdings Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at HSBC HoldingsPros
1) Great org for opportunities to work abroad. They're there but you will have to lobby for it so it's not the most talented who'll advance.
2) Superb enthusiastic people at the low to middle ranks. I mean it.
3) Cost cutting burden not shared by management.Cons
1) Opps to work offshore encourages showboating. You will have frenemies.
2) Very poor leadership. Current management displays strong self entitlement. If you can live with this, this is a great place accumulate scar tissue. What doesn't kill you...Advice to ManagementAdvice
No thanks. Have tried. Deaf ears.Doesn't RecommendNegative Outlook