Hydrogen Group plc
Hydrogen Group – Dublin
If this role sounds of interest and you require further information then please respond with an up to date copy of your… Jobg8
Hydrogen Group – Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Salesforce (SFDC) Application Specialist ADM, DEV and Force.com experience Excellent communication skills in English, additional language skills… Jobg8
Hydrogen Group – Louisville, KY
If you feel you're suited for this position please submit a copy of your latest… Jobg8
SAP BW Consultant – new
Hydrogen Group – Not Specified, Västra Götalands län
• Responsible for leading the design, development, deployment and maintenance of in-house software assets for your area. • Must manage resources… Jobg8
Hydrogen Group – Stockholm
• Completed at least 4 full SAP implementations and upgrades from 4.7 to ECC 6.0 • Cross industry experience, ideally with an Accountancy/Finance… Jobg8
SAP EH&S Consultant – new
Hydrogen Group – Not Specified, København
EH & S Consultant - Manufacturing (SAP EHS) - Denmark - Copenhagen The Manufacturing Practice of a global consulting business have a new senior… Jobg8
Hydrogen Group – United Kingdom +3 locations
• 5+ years change delivery experience, within life and pensions. • In depth knowledge of Investment Accounting & Investment Operations systems… Jobg8
SAP HR Consultant – new
Hydrogen Group – Oslo
You will also have strong business analysis skills and be highly experienced in writing full functional specifications and be able to present these… Jobg8
Hydrogen Group plc Photos
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Hydrogen Group plc full-time (less than an year)Pros
- Good starter training.
- Enjoyable culture if you like to party.
- Something to get your foot in the door.Cons
- You are just a number; no one cares about your progression as long as you're billing.
- Terrible management.
- Salary is poor for the considerable amount of hours.
- Favouritism is high; sleep with a manager and you will progress to consultant level/senior consultant!Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO