No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at IOM full-time (more than 5 years)Pros
- The organization has a great cause. The mission is good!
- Good family-related benefits
- tax free
- good compensation ratesCons
- People development is very poor, trainings are the best you can get and even these are scarce.
- Most middle management is not good, they are simply people who are good at what they did prior then promoted as middle managers with no people and leadership skills
- high politics. "Noise" is more important than real results here.
- employee engagement very low on positions that has seldom contact with donors and recipients (in the field)Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Invest on training people on Leadership development, then measure results. (the measuring part is very important)
- Implement 360 surveys across the organization to see the real picture
- Measure the internal people management systems with industry standardsRecommendsPositive Outlook