Kaiser Permanente – California-Redwood City-Redwood City Hospital 1150 Veterans Blvd.
• Establishes priorities or patient care based on essential patient needs and available unit resources of time, personnel, equipment, and supplies… Kaiser Permanente
Kaiser Permanente – California-Oakland-Oakland Hospital (replacement) 275 W. Macarthur Bl
Position is designed to provide 2000 hours of supervised clinical postdoctoral training Completion of this program will satisfy one of the… Kaiser Permanente
Kaiser Permanente – California-San Leandro-San Leandro Medical Center 2500 Merced St.
may vary based upon the department & supervising physician needs and may require evening or weekend work hours. Essential Functions: • The… Kaiser Permanente
Kaiser Permanente – California-San Diego-San Diego Medical Center 4647 Zion Ave.
• Demonstrates competency & understands the overall operational functions of the department to include all reception duties & cashier functions… Kaiser Permanente
Kaiser Permanente – Cool Ridge, WV
The site Supply Chain department ensures that all medical & non-medical supplies & services critical to the delivery of care to our members are… Kaiser Permanente
Kaiser Permanente – California-Vallejo-Vallejo Hospital Tower 975 Sereno Dr.
• Prepares concise intake evaluations and treatment plans, and maintains ongoing confidential progress records in accord with state and NCQA… Kaiser Permanente
Kaiser Permanente – Colorado-Denver-Franklin Medical Offices 2045 Franklin St.
• Instructs patient in preparing for examinations; explains, in a courteous manner, all procedures to be performed. • Administers contrast media… Kaiser Permanente
Kaiser Permanente – California-Pleasanton-Pleasanton Tech Cntr Building F 5810 Owens Dr.
• Leads and manages multiple, large scope (Service Area-wide) and complex projects that may include Care Paths, disease management systems and… Kaiser Permanente
Kaiser Permanente – California-Santa Clara-Santa Clara Medical Offices 710 Lawrence Express W
• Provides advice and education to patient and family. • Regularly reassesses clinical signs and symptoms to determine… Kaiser Permanente
Kaiser Permanente Photos
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Kaiser PermanentePros
Kaiser Permanente is an excellent place to work, compensation is great.Cons
Commuting can be hard, but Kaiser offers programs such as ride share and financial assistance to assist in costAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Promoting from within is what Kaiser is best known for. Excellent educational opportunities and much room for growth.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO