McDonald's Corporation – Navasota, TX
Crew This is it! It's time you worked for someone who will give you the tools to learn, grow and be what you want to be - both personally and… Snagajob
McDonald's – Cypress, TX
It's time you worked for someone who will give you the tools to learn, grow and be what you want to be - both personally and professionally. We're… Glassdoor
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at McDonald's part-time for less than a yearPros
- It was a job and that meant cash even though I earned only $7.Cons
- Managers forgot to roster me on for many weeks no matter how many times I asked them too.
- Crew Trainer would right negative reviews about me to the managers and even though I was supposed to see them beforehand, would bully me into sending without consent.
- Work is too fast paced and chaotic for what you are being paid for.
- On first solo shift was put on fries on saturday morning which is peak time and was abused by coworkers when unable to keep up.
- Work is humiliating.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Listen to your coworkers when in need and just because you are a manager of McDonalds does not mean you are a god.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookNo opinion of CEO