Mentor Graphics – Fremont, CA
The Sr. Administrative Assistant position will provide direct support for Sales Managers along with their staff in Fremont. The candidate must be… Mentor Graphics
Mentor Graphics Photos
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Mentor GraphicsPros
- Good work-life balance. Used to have 24 days of FTO which are now cut down to a maximum of 10 but still accrues at a rate of 24 days per year.Cons
- Very political environment.
- Rare opportunities for career growth.
- Mismanaged company with clueless middle managers (most of those with a Director title).
- Same work every day for 5+ years is really boring!
- HR has almost no role in the company. You only see them during an interview and an exit interview and pretty much nothing in between!Advice to ManagementAdvice
This is not one company but a collection of divisions with different work culture and practices under one big umbrella. I don't see any corporate culture that is common across divisions.Doesn't RecommendDisapproves of CEO