No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at MomentumSI full-time for more than a yearPros
- I worked here for several years before I left to try some new things. Came back a year and a half ago to take advantage of a great opportunity.
- The fact that I get exposed to multiple leading edge technologies, inherently promotes my job security.
- Few companies have the learning opportunities afforded here.
- Management is fair in all matters, internal or customer-facing.
- The firm is growing rapidly given demand for modern technology services.
- I get to work remotely from the Bay Area. Although, I collaborate extensively with colleagues on Hangouts, Skype, StatusPath and Yammer.Cons
- Because I work remote, I sometimes miss daily interactions with colleagues on a daily basis in an office environment.
- If you are not intellectually curious and not always looking to expand your knowledge, you will not like it here.Advice to ManagementAdvice
I already provide ideas and feedback to management on an ongoing basis. Glad to report that I get a fair hearing and actions taken based on merit.RecommendsPositive Outlook