The Nielsen Company – US-FL-Tampa Bay, North America-US-IL-Schaumburg
• Manage full cycle recruitment for 20-25 requisitions of varying levels. • Creatively source and attract IT, Technology and… The Nielsen Company
The Nielsen Company – Cergy
• Vous saisirez les briefings, feedbacks et autres informations sur chacun des projets dans notre plateforme d’échange entre Cergy et Bangalore… The Nielsen Company
The Nielsen Company – DE-HE-Frankfurt am Main-Frankfurt
A pivotal role in Nielsen’s growth strategy. Focused on accelerating growth from the Global Snapshots portfolio, the (Senior) Business Development… The Nielsen Company
The Nielsen Company – IT-25-Milan
Il tirocinante affiancherà il tutor nella divisione Online, fornendo il proprio supporto prevalentemente nei seguenti ambiti di attività: - Report… The Nielsen Company
The Nielsen Company – Remote, OR
• Quickly become a trusted advisor on clients’ business issues and advertising/marketing strategies/needs. • Develop business plan to address… The Nielsen Company
The Nielsen Company – Istanbul
• Min. 5 years of experience in Marketing Research (particularly in Media Research area) • Expertise in servicing customers and in-depth knowledge… The Nielsen Company
The Nielsen Company – Markham
Working within a team environment, you will develop solid relationships with the client development account teams. You will act as a key liaison… The Nielsen Company
The Nielsen Company – New York, NY
include: 1. Advising Nielsen Legal Department attorneys and business units about global data protection and privacy compliance, drawing on knowledge… The Nielsen Company
The Nielsen Company – San Antonio, TX
• Answer's respondent's questions about the company, diary procedures, etc. • Practices good customer service techniques at all times • Places call… The Nielsen Company
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Nielsen full-time (more than a year)Pros
* Flexible hours
* Lots of opportunity for CV building by taking on additional work
* If you have the time for it there are many opportunities for community building and charity work, there are also many vocational learning toolsCons
* Teams are regularly understaffed for unacceptably long periods of time.
* Non-functionally top heavy. Every one's a regional director who's too busy to get involved in the nitty gritty. There are a couple people who actually do things and everything else is offshore.
* Global makes local realities overly difficult, irresolvable and convoluted. A constant battle between local commitments and global.
* Expected to work well out of office hours to interface with East Coast USA on a regular basis with no overtime.
* If you don't sell anything, and you don't move to Florida, your advancement opportunities and recognition are limited.Advice to ManagementAdvice
* If I never have to get on a useless call with Florida again it will be too soon.
* Competence rewarded more with unmanageable workloads than anything else. This reduces competent people to incapable people.
* Don't just use people up.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO