No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
Nokia Networks Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Nokia Networks full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
- Culture. Everyone respects each other.
- Access to cutting edge technologies and enormous opportunity for any innovations.
- Hard work will be recognized and will reflect on the paycheck.
- Not much politics, if u contribute you grow. Have an idea? You will have avenues to showcase.
- Excellent work life balance. No strict timings.Cons
- No freebies. Tea coffee tastes like drainage. No free lunch or snacks. No sodexos too.
- In the name of cost cutting, they cut down everything from beverages to daily allowance if you travel onsite.
- Although salary packages are decent, there is nothing great to ride home.
- Lazy and incompetent finance team. They make terrible mistakes even while crediting your salary and u need to keep following up with a hundred emails.
- Infrastructure needs to scale up. It feels like working in some railway station with so many people on the floor. Seating arrangements need drastic improvements along with other office supplies.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Share the profits. Company is a Classic example of the saying, rich are getting richer and poor poorer!( almost ) .RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO