No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 5 yearsPros
If you are looking for a 9 to 5 job that is not very demanding and you are quite content just to draw an average salary then this is the outfit for you.Cons
This is well deserved criticism of:
1. You will be promised a 15-20% bonus for your back breaking work over the years and actually receive a miserable 5% if you are lucky.
2. A celebration party for a major milestone consists of a few beers, cheap sushi, chips and salsa, and veggies from HEB. A major team event is a trip to the movies.
3. There isn’t a single design manager in Austin that has any charisma or leadership, or that will stick his or her neck for the employees.
4. Their tools and methodologies are stuck in the late 90s and their infrastructure is atrocious. There is a pervasive non-invented-here mentality.Advice to ManagementAdvice
1. Start valuing your employees.
2. Stop being so cheap.
3. Managers shouldn't have little cliques that favor a small group over other very talented people.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO