Polycom, Inc. – Sydney
include, but are not limited to, the following: SE Team Management and Development • SE Mentoring - technical and professional skills… Polycom, Inc.
Polycom, Inc. – Mexico
• Ensure the company successfully meets agreed revenue, profitability and market share targets across all solution sets. • Promote and raise the… Polycom, Inc.
Polycom, Inc. – India, TX
- Deep understanding of VOIP/SIP/H.323 Call processing protocols, RTP ,Messaging and Presence. - Core experience on Video/Voice over IP, Networking… Polycom, Inc.
Polycom, Inc. – Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England
The Global Fulfillment Program (GF) allows our direct Channel Partners and End Customers to use Polycom’s logistics capabilities to ship product… Polycom, Inc.
Polycom, Inc. – India
· The role will involve very proactive working with Distributor to drive sales coverage. · CSM will have to achieve assigned sales quota in his/her… Polycom, Inc.
Polycom, Inc. – USA, Texas, Working From Home
Ensure the company successfully meets agreed revenue, profitability and market share targets across all solution sets. Promote and raise the profile… Polycom, Inc.
Polycom, Inc. – San Jose, CA
administrative support to the Vice President of IT Enterprise Applications. Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment Assist with… Polycom, Inc.
Polycom, Inc. – India, TX
• The Project Manager will be expected to lead Program Core teams. These Core Teams are cross-functional and cross-organizational; they vary in… Polycom, Inc.
Polycom – Austin, TX
Responsible for deploying and administering tools and infrastructure used to manage and build large software product source repositories… Polycom
Polycom – San Jose, CA
· Design and implement exceptional HR operations and business process excellence across the supported organizations. · Develop and deliver HR… Polycom
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Polycom full-time (more than 5 years)Pros
Overall Polycom was a great place to work. I felt supported for most of the time, and enjoyed great career growth. Good teams of dedicated professionals. Great benefits.Cons
* A palpable fear of the competition informed big decisions, and not always for the best.
* Too much change in management. I had 6 bosses in less than 5 years--all great until the last one who was extremely aggressive. Everyone knew and it was reported up to the top by many but ignored because it would be too expensive to get rid of him, and too costly to admit the mistake. He was eventually fired but only after leaving a trail of destruction.
* Polycom is an acquisitive company but very little work done was done on employee transitions after acquisitions. Management lumped people together and it was up to the employees to sort things out for themselves in the hallways, so there were always multiple agendas going on, keeping the intrigue level nice and high. It certainly kept you on your toes!Advice to ManagementAdvice
Stick to the vision with confidence, and enable the smart employees you've hired to do their jobs. Encourage innovation from the ranks.RecommendsNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO