No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
2 people found this helpful
“Disappointing experience at Roche - Dee Why....Not a fun place to work...Cant wait for redundancy. ”
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Roche full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
- Good pay
- Great Gym (management frown if you use it)
- Clean offices
- Occasional travel (can be good bad, depending on your dept and role)Cons
- Work life balance is just lip service. You have to work long hours and take work home with you.
- Rampant with gossip, politics and back stabbing. Dont trust anyone there. Collusion culture
- Senior managers don't actually do anything and are poor decision makers.
- HR is a joke
- In the middle of nowhere so you cant really do anything personal in your breaks.
- Culture and values is for show only.
- New CEO is powerlessAdvice to ManagementAdvice
- The CEO should replace all senior management (15+ yrs service) with new bloodDoesn't RecommendPositive OutlookDisapproves of CEO