Zenex Partners – Santa Clara, CA
What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth… Glassdoor
Zenex Partners – Fremont, CA
Principal Software Engineer- Networking Leading Networking Solutions for Industrial & Mission Critical Applications Our Client is currently… Glassdoor
Zenex Partners Photos
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Zenex Partners full-time for less than a yearPros
- 1 hour lunch
- nice places to eat in the area
- nice cafe in the building
- once you're trained on how to do cold-calling, your managers leave you alone. So, not much micro-managing which is always a plus
- no clocking in or out, but that doesn't mean you can be too late or leave too early. The office space is not huge so you will be noticed.
- you can ask your manager for help whenever neededCons
- the management tried to hide it, but it was always obvious they discriminated against employees.
- there was no regard for the hard work employees put in on a daily basis unless they produced maximum results.
- the employees that were given the harder positions to fill were never acknowledged for their hard work unless they filled the positions
- management didn't show much level of customer service to clients eitherAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Don't let the money get to your head if you expect to become a bigger business. Your employees drive the company with their hard work and they shouldn't be discriminated against. Learn to respect and accept all employees and help them improve their skills rather than dictate if they are good/bad in comparison to the rest of the employees. It sucks to work in a place where you know the management/CEO doesn't really like you. This isn't a fashion show or beauty competition where you judge people based on looks. Follow the HR practices and avoid lawsuits. There are plenty of reasons your employees can use to sue you.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookDisapproves of CEO