Capco celebrates individuality, integrity and transparency in our work environment and we provide you with the freedom to realize your aspirations.
The foundation of our culture is built on four key pillars:
- Opportunity: personal growth opportunities in a fast-growing entrepreneurial firm dedicated to financial services
- Performance and reward: a true meritocracy where performance and contribution are recognized and rewarded
- Work: a challenging portfolio of work that will use and stretch your skills, tackling complex business issues
- Experience and learning: learning from and sharing insight with thought leaders of unparalleled experience
We support and encourage an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Capco is not about organizational charts and layers — we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Capco is their firm to own and run. Join a company culture where you can truly be yourself at work. View more of our culture in the video below:
Whether you are fresh out of college or an experienced professional, Capco recognizes that great ideas are worth investing at any stage of your career. We provide the tools and support you need to bring your ideas to life!
Innovation is the core that drives change in financial services and Capco has the best people to challenge, change, and create ideas that will bring the financial services industry into the future.
“We have a lot of people who are very bright and innovative at Capco who could really transform the market with their ideas. We want to give them the opportunities to showcase the ideas they would pursue outside the office and give them the tools to make it happen at Capco.” – Patrick Gormley, Capco COO
The video below highlights BOLDROCKET,one example of how a Capco employee turned an idea into a successful company.
At Capco, we believe that the skills and experience of our people are the heart of the value we offer to clients. That is why we offer Learning & Development courses, education reimbursement, and a global rotation program offered in 12 countries for employees looking to experience living and working in a different culture.
At Capco, you are an active participant in charting your own growth, opportunities, and success, and we offer a variety of resources to facilitate your career development, including but not limited to:
- Consultant Accelerator Program
- Associate Training Program
- Global Managing Principal School
- Regional Principal Consultant School
Visit our Learning and Development page for more information on our programs.
Here at Capco we encourage you to express your individuality, even in regards to your benefits package. Only you know what’s best for you, so why shouldn’t you choose what you need? You can, and that’s why we offer each employee a comprehensive and competitive benefits package they can tailor to fit their personal and household needs. Here’s to you!
- Generous paid time off package
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Basic Life and AD&D insurance
- Long-term/short term disability
- Back-up dependent care
- Pet insurance
- Aflac insurance
- Long Term Care coverage
- Legal Plan
- Identity Theft Solution
- 401(k) Match and Savings Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts including transit and parking
- Unlimited sick days
- Parental leave
- Adoption assistance
- Gym and fitness discounts
- Corporate discount program
- Hotel and travel discounts
- Limited Concierge Service, helping you support the demands of your career and home life
- Employee Referral Program, including monetary rewards for successful referrals to the company
- GROW (Globally Rotating Our Workforce) Program for employees who are interested in experiencing life and work at one of Capcos global locations.
5 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Capco full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
I ended up leaving Capco to change the direction of my career. However, I had a great time during my time at Capco, due to some of the following:
- Upward Mobility (Promotions are based on talent, not seniority. If you work hard and demonstrate the skills for the next level, you can be promoted, no matter what your tenure or age is.)
- Leadership (Everyone, including partners are very approachable to anyone. They care about your growth and development and listen to your feedbacks.)
- Culture/People (Work hard, play hard. Very social, everyone is friendly, with great happy hours, Christmas parties, charity projects, ski trips, etc. I have met some of my closest friends here.)
- Great benefits (Good healthcare, vacation days, and all the other typical benefits such as 401k match)
- Flexibility (I requested to have local projects, and they were able to accommodate)
- Gorgeous Office (Beautiful location in NY, free drinks and snacks, lot of space)Cons
Some of the downsides I faced while working at Capco included:
- You can get lost in the shuffle if you don't make an effort to get involved in Capco events
- You can miss out on some of the networking opportunities if you are in a smaller project or away travelling during town halls, happy hours, etc.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Interview Details
Online application form - very simple
Video interview - three basic questions - why capco, how your team mates would describe you, changes in banking industry over next 10 years
Assessment centre - group exercise, numerical/verbal/logical test, speed interviews, Q&A with current employees
Final interview with partner and HR - half and hour for eachInterview Questions
- What three aspects makes a good consultancy firm? Answer Question
Are you ready to be part of a team that drives client success through focus, insight and determination to overcome complexity and remove obstacles? From day one at Capco, you can help clients realize their potential for greater success. As practitioners, we understand the challenges our clients face because we’ve faced them ourselves. It is our people who make the Capco...
Mission: Capco is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. We deliver innovative solutions in banking, capital markets...