- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Crytek full-time for more than 5 yearsPros
- Good salaries for Germany standard but, low compared to the industry standard
- Lots of fun people
- Talented artistic and tech team, although many are leaving or planning on leaving this year
- The location of the studio in Frankfurt is convenient. near public transport
- The Yerlis are recently making a real effort to talk with their staff. thank you!
- Work hard and get no raise nor bonuses and promotions do not mean raises !
- Politics, politics, politics! Crytek is a place where you can “talk” your way up.
- People are afraid of telling the Yerlis what is really happening, although lately people are slowly opening to them.
- Cancellation of many games.
- No clear direction from the director, still after what Crytek went through.
- several late payments without notice
- In some areas, the air quality is very very poor.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Be careful with promotions. Putting the wrong people in high positions can only rock the boatDoesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crytek.Interview Details
I sent my CV, I was called over a week later for an one onsite interview, the interviewer had no idea how to interview and spent most of the meeting talking or asking leading questions. It was extremely easy, but concerning. On the plus side, the whole process was fast.Interview Questions
Negotiation DetailsCrytek did a fair bit of haggling over my salary. I encourage future applicants to request what they're worth and not necessarily just what Crytek is willing to pay.Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
- I don't remember any Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Crytek is an independent company at the forefront of the interactive entertainment industry, and is dedicated to pushing the boundaries of gaming by creating standout experiences with their cutting-edge 3D game technology, CryENGINE®.