We apply the best technologies and recruit the greatest talent to benefit our customers worldwide. Our goal is to design and produce products, systems and solutions that harness the needs of our customers in unique ways, and deliver unmatched value. With more than 135,000 employees and 235 manufacturing locations, Emerson has a wide range of industry knowledge, manufacturing...
Mission: At Emerson, we take the phrase, “It’s never been done before,” and turn it into, “Consider it solved.” By fusing decades of technology and engineering expertise, we...
- Discover |
What We Do
Emerson brings together technology and engineering to create innovative solutions for customers in a wide range of industrial, commercial, and consumer markets.
What Emerson provides:
- Reliable and backup power technologies that operate and safeguard phone systems, wireless networks, and the infrastructure that supports business IT systems and the internet.
- Technologies and products that help optimize manufacturing processes for efficient, safe, and high quality production of pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, oil and gas, and pulp and paper production.
- Energy efficient technologies and innovative products and services for heating and air conditioning systems, facility energy monitoring, and appliances.
- A wide range of industrial automation systems and products for the improvement of manufacturing productivity.
- Storage and organization systems for the home and workplace.
- Rugged, trusted tools for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers.
- Technical, consulting, and management services for a variety of industries.
Emerson Process Management™
Helping process industries better manage plants through intelligent control systems and software, measurement instruments, valves, and industry expertise.
Emerson Industrial Automation™
Fluid automation systems, materials joining equipment, mechanical and electrical drives, industrial electrical products, and power generation technologies.
Emerson Network Power™
Power backup systems, embedded power, precision cooling, and connectivity technologies for data centers, telecommunications networks, and other applications.
Emerson Climate Technologies™
Assuring comfort, energy efficiency and safety for consumers and retailers with heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration solutions.
Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions™
Durable construction and maintenance tools for professionals and homeowners, home and commercial storage and organization systems, food waste disposers and other appliance solutions.
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
No Offer – Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Interview Details They had one round on campus and then another round at their headquarters. The first interview lasted for thirty minutes and the second round was all day. I am not sure how many people actually got offers. – Full Interview
asked mostly about previous internship – Answer Question