Paycom was founded in Oklahoma City in 1998 as the first online payroll company capable of serving mid-size businesses. Paycom’s CEO spent years in the payroll industry and knew there had to be a better way to service customers by providing a solution that helped streamline their payroll and HR processes.
Using the power of the Internet, he launched Paycom to provide clients real-time access to their payroll data without sacrificing customer service. This appealing combination has helped Paycom grow at a phenomenal pace.
Online Payroll Is A Recession-Proof Industry
Every business has a payroll. Some businesses do their payroll themselves with different accounting and payroll software packages. But more and more businesses are electing to outsource their payroll processing. Paycom is a payroll outsourcing solution revolutionizing the payroll industry. With our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution, we have been able to help companies free themselves from the constraints of traditional software. In addition to payroll processing, we offer a suite of Human Capital Management tools that includes HR management, time and attendance, talent acquisition and talent management.
Our Future Can Be Your Future
At Paycom, every day is exciting as we continue to grow at an exponential rate. We get fired up about hiring employees committed to developing and selling innovative technology and crushing the competition with personal service. If you’re ready to be part of a winning organization, apply with Paycom today.
Paycom Has a Competitive Advantage
Our competitive advantage is in our use of technology and our client-centered service model. We develop our online software ourselves, which gives it unmatched flexibility and scalability with client-driven development. Paycom has an incredibly loyal customer base. From our sales process to our implementation to the daily service provided by dedicated Specialists, customers get the professional and courteous help and attention they need when they need it.
Join the dedicated professionals at the heart of Paycom operations. Our Oklahoma City headquarters employs over 600 professionals dedicated to client service, software development and the business operations of one of the fastest-growing companies in the country. Paycom has incredible opportunities for degree or non-degreed professionals to join its renowned team of positive, personable and service-orientated individuals. Our organization is committed to providing excellent customer service. Come be a part of a team working together to deliver real results in real-time to our customers.
This is your chance to succeed with a nationally growing company.
Paycom is the place for someone looking for an exciting opportunity with a rapidly growing company. Paycom provides its team members with:
• Solid training and management support
• A competitive starting base salary commensurate with previous experience
• A comprehensive health and insurance package
• Opportunities for advancement
We hire the best and offer world class training so YOU can control your destiny and control the amount of your commission check. Take charge of your future and write your own success story by joining Paycom’s high-caliber and award-winning sales force. Comprised of hard-working, enthusiastic, confident and competitive associates, Paycom’s sales teams continue to revolutionize the payroll industry across the nation.
At Paycom, you will enjoy:
- Meeting with top-level executives to optimize their current HR and Payroll processes.
- Conducting live demonstrations of Paycom’s innovative online Payroll and HR product.
- Recognizing and creating opportunities for new business with prospective clients.
- The rewards of closing business deals that meet or exceed sales goals.
A sales-friendly environment, Paycom offers its sales team members a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- $50,000 Starting Base Salary that Increases with Your Lifetime Sales, PLUS Uncapped Commission
- Auto Allowance
- Award-Winning Sales Training and Support
- Limitless Opportunities for Advancement
- Financial Awards and Incentives
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plan Options – $1 Medical Premiums
- 401(k) with Employer Matching
- Life and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance Options
- Section 125 Plan with Flexible Spending Account
We're looking for individuals who have what it takes to close deals in person, exceed sales goals and want to take control of their financial future. In addition, we want individuals who have:
- Less Than 2 Years of Outside Sales Experience or Change in Career
- College Degree from a Four-Year University
- Clean Background Check
- Minimal Job Changes
- Documentation of Sales Achievements for Individuals with Previous Sales Experience
"I love how every
"I interned with Paycom
"To see the transformation
"Paycom is innovative,
7501 W Memorial Rd
Oklahoma City, OK 73142
800-580-4505 • 405-722-6900
Paycom Fort Worth
Paycom Los Angeles
Paycom New Jersey
Paycom New York
Paycom Corporate Headquarters
Paycom OKC Sales Office
Paycom Orange County
Paycom San Francisco
|Paycom Seattle |
999 3rd Ave, Suite 1510
Seattle, WA 98104
Paycom St. Louis
Paycom Washington DC
4 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Paycom full-time (more than 8 years)Pros
The truth. As an intelligent sales professional in the job market, you have many choices. Reading through reviews, find the winners. There are two categories:
1) Those who made it
2) Those who “couldn’t make it”
You never find a person who can make it complaining, they’re too busy succeeding or moving forward. Unless planning for failure, listen to the honest success stories.
Paycom is an amazing opportunity. It will not suit everyone, but for those it does, it opens the door to “rare opportunities” that are hard to find.
1) Opportunity. (#1 reason to work here) At Paycom I get to write my own ticket. Paycom rewards top performers, not seniority. That's refreshing from my previous jobs.
2) Great Culture. It’s what makes you happy to come in each day. Every day at Paycom brings new challenges, but the team approach and support system is what drives me forward. Sales Managers and Sales Teams become like a big work family. Doing fun team outings or picking each other up to continue fighting, we're in this together and in to win.
3) Reward for effort. Not just life changing compensation (which even negative people admit is true), but also recognition and personal growth.
Greatest aspects of the corporation:
1) Strong CEO – Leadership starts top down.
2) Best Product - Hard to believe until you start to compete and see for yourself. So easy to win with.
3) Best Service – Company that can deliver what you promise. It's your reputation.
4) Structured training and support system. The resources are there for those who embrace and apply them. Programs are focused on creating business professionals, not just “sales” people. We also spend a lot of time focused on personal training. You’ll be a better person/friend/parent/spouse after learning the keys to a strong mental game and how to live an executive lifestyle.
5) Dream maker. The right company helps you reach "your" goals.Cons
It's not easy. There's a lot of information. Requires strong commitment upfront. Have to not only learn product and industry, but more importantly how to solve the real business problems executives are faced with today. It's not a show and tell sale. It's a listen, solve, and build value by helping companies reach their strategic objectives.
In addition, you have to build a pipeline. It hard work, but doesn't take long if you work smart. Paycom provides a strong list of qualified prospects to start with and protected territories. The resources are definitely available.
To be successful here you have to do hard things. Everyone wants the money, recognition, and status this job can provide, but not everyone is serious about the decision to do what it takes. It's not always comfortable. Good news is it gets easy once you learn the material/process and build a solid pipeline. The accomplishment and gratification are worth it.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Keep doing what you're doing. In all my years, I've never seen the comp plan change for the worst. I can clearly see our vision and the path to get there.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
1 person found this helpfulInterview Details
Recruiter reaches out for a phone interview and then sends a data entry style test to get speed and accuracy benchmark. On site interview is done with a supervisor level then passed for a final interview. Drug test and background checks are the final step. Extremely thorough and challenging but overall a great experience. Recruiter did a great job of walking me through what to expect which each step of the process.Interview Questions
Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
- What do you have to offer Paycom that others who have applied for the job don't? Why should we offer you the job? Why are you leaving your current employer? What is the most challenging customer service experience you have encountered this year? Answer Question
Paycom (NYSE:PAYC) is one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation as is proof by our numerous Inc. 500/5000 accolades. We are revolutionizing the human capital management industry with cutting-edge HR and Payroll technology and client-centered service. We’re looking for bright, talented and passionate individuals to join us on our quest for nationwide expansion and industry dominance.