SDLC Partners Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at SDLC Partners full-time for more than 5 yearsPros
* Excellent Employers , excellent owners who truly cares for its employees
* Great location
* lots of opportunities for growth and career diversification
* melting pots for great talents
* competitive salary
* atleast for some folks , there were and still are lots of good and interesting opportunities to learn from.
* for a medium size organization , SDLC has presence in almost all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle - from Application development , mobile development to Automation testing , to proper project and program management , to Business Intelligence field etc.
I normally do not write review , but after reading some of the review in glassdoor , i felt like I should contribute. I have also moved on to some other organization , but I have mostly positive experience with SDLC. If you have issues with work life balance while working with client project , there is little any employer can do unless you take the initiative. Same goes for anybody who feels he/she has not been heard. This doesnt mean I never had any issues (nothing that cannot be managed if addresses in proper way)Cons
* Some of its practice needs more diversification and better client base
* Earlier they were dependent on only one client (mainly) , but now things are changing and SDLC is making its presence felt to other businesses within Pittsburgh. Still a bit more expansion is required when it comes to client base.
* some of its strength can also be its weakness, like , it has presence only in Pittsburgh. Things are changing , but a little slower.
* could stream line some of the HR process instead of doing things on ad-hoc basis. Although changes done in recent past are definitely in right direction.
* Could have better process for Green Card processing (again this also has been addressed , so , not a con technically)
* The office cubes could be bigger.Advice to ManagementAdvice
* keep doing what you are doing
* Diversify more (maybe)
* Need projects outside Pittsburgh as well.
* Need to invest in employee training more so as to gain competitive edge.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at SDLC Partners.Interview Details
SDLC has a detailed albeit a long interview process.
Overall the process vary depending on candidate and also sometime from the hiring need point of view. But overall , it has a good process in place to hire the best and the brightest.Accepted Offer
SDLC Partners, L.P., headquartered in Monroeville, PA, opened its doors in 2004 as the business minded, tech savvy, people-driven alternative to large consulting organizations. The firm’s employees deliver process improvement, analytics, and technology solutions to Fortune 1000 and mid-market customers by effectively working with business and I.T. to serve as the “execution...
Mission: SDLC empowers the client to become faster, leaner, smarter and one fierce competitor. In each practice, our experienced consultants focus on gaining maximum efficiency...