As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructure, Industries & Machines Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centres & Networks and in Residential.
Discover the opportunity to join an...
Mission: Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 150,000 plus employees achieved sales of 24 billion euros in 2013, through an...
- About Us |
|The global specialist in energy management, Schneider Electric comprises more than 140,000 employees working in 100+ countries. Schneider Electric has a 177-year legacy of innovation, international scope, and corporate responsibility. We offer employees unique opportunities to build successful careers and participate in developing and promoting solutions to the world’s energy efficiency challenges.|
7 reasons to join us
|1. Focus on development: Schneider Electric offers career paths that include opportunities to move between different functions and business units. International mobility and advanced educational opportunities are available as well.|
2. Positive work-life balance:
3. International Reach: Schneider Electric operates 102 worldwide locations. Our borderless human network allows employees to interact with one another across the globe in real time.
4. A global leader in energy management: Schneider Electric is in theunique position to lead our world to do more while using less of our planet’s resources.
5. Promising future: We aim to play an enduring role in a market with strong potential.
6. Culture of innovation: Global energy challenges require new thinking and fresh ideas. Schneider Electric welcomes individuals seeking to pioneer new solutions and express their creativity.
7. Commitment to community and planet: We are engaged in environmental monitoring and encourage giving back to the community.
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
Employees say it's “OK” 696 ratings
80% of the CEO 404 ratings
President and CEO
Current Designer I in Adelaide
Pros: Steady work, ok resources, much depends upon your job role as to how good/ bad the company is, much like other places – Full Review
|Salaries in AUD||Avg. Salary|| |
2 Schneider Electric Salaries
1 Schneider Electric Salary
1 Schneider Electric Salary
= Salary Range
= Anonymous Salary Range
Declined Offer – Interviewed in Brisbane Feb 2014 – Reviewed last week New
Interview Details Hiring and Interview in Schneider is a very long process.
You usually will have a phone interview with the talent acquisition specialist and if you pass the interview you will be invited for a face to face interview usually with direct manager and someone from HR – Full Interview
candidate should be ready for a behavioral test as this is one of the most methods of interview at Shneider – Answer Question