- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Tangoe full-time for more than a yearPros
1. Flexible timing
2. Carrier growth
3. Work EnvironmentCons
2. Lack of promotions
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Tangoe in September 2014.Interview Details
- First round of technical interview, then discussion with manager in second round.
- First round covered basics on UNIX, SQL, testing concepts, automation framework and Agile methodology.
- Second round was more of checking candidate suitability with current role, asking questions about test team management, and how automation is being used in current companies. Some questions about Agile and day to day situations in test management.
- In second round you might get impression that you're selected (You might be asked questions like existing CTC and expected one, and on usual stuff like asking about family which happens only when recruiter is positive for hiring candidate, but don't be fooled by that)
- After second round, I was told that I've cleared it, and should wait for third round. When interviewer for third round was busy, I was asked to move on and come some other day for remaining rounds. Interview process was then kept on hold for some weird reason, and I never heard back anything from them. It was a heartbreak, as I thought I was good enough for this role, and could have cleared third (Delivery Manager round) and fourth (HR round) quite comfortably.No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Tangoe dances to a telecom tempo. The company provides telecommunications expense management software and consulting services, enabling organizations to manage their voice, data, and wireless communications services and control the costs associated with them. Its flagship Communications Management Platform software includes a knowledge base of industry reference metrics and tools to support service provisioning, inventory, carrier contracts management, billing, auditing, reporting, and analysis. Tangoe also offers such services as expense consulting, contract negotiation...