The Linde Group Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at The Linde Group full-time (More than 3 years)RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
- the company believes in investing in its people. They know they hire the best talent, and know that the market remuneration with great benefits and a work life balance will retain great talent.
- They are process oriented and strive for leading processess in all their operations, so you wont find many " do it my way" managers, its best of the best of the best.
- Outstanding worklife balance. They will accomodate everyone given the high demands on staff with a high performing organisaiton. As such you work hard but they are flexible for you to work as and when you can to met your individual KPIs.
- the company has aquired a number of smaller or similar organisations and is going through a major transformation programme. This will be postive in the long term but is challanging due to the level of change for new employees.
Advice to Management
Keep going with the transformation programme. it will pay off in the long term and all employees, and shareholders will benefit in the long term.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at The Linde Group (Sydney) in September 2008.
Fantastic interview process, very detailed. They will utilise external agencies and IQ / Skills assessments to find the right cultural and professional skills fit.
- None. Answer Question
What were you able to negotiate? What advice would you give others considering an offer?
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Linde's business is lighter than air and bigger than everyone else's. Operating in more than 100 countries, it is the world's largest producer of industrial and medical gases. Linde also has an engineering unit that builds process plants for companies in the petrochemical, pharmaceutical, and gas manufacturing industries; the gases unit accounts for more than three-quarters of its sales. A third division provides logistics and supply chain services to a broad range of commercial and industrial sectors, including electronics, grocery, retail, and gas. The company still does...