Making Mobile Better
We're making things better.
Since 2003, we've created the biggest 3G network in the UK from scratch. We’ve developed internet services that our customers love and there's plenty more to come. We're committed to making mobile better for everyone in the UK. Whether it's building the best network, challenging the status quo, improving access for everyone, delivering firsts or simply offering best value. And this commitment to making things better is reflected in how much we put into developing our people.
Working at our offices in Maidenhead or Glasgow, or in one of our Retail stores, you'll feel a real buzz in the air. No two days are the same and there's always so much going on. Most importantly, you'll have the scope to make a big impact on our business.
We aim to create an environment that means our people love working for Three. We put equal importance on what you achieve and how you achieve it. Our internal culture has been through significant transformation over the past five years. Our cultural principles focus around three behaviours: taking responsibility for making things better, keeping our word when we commit to doing something and being open and honest with each other and our customers.
The videos, links and information here should give you a better idea about Three and what we offer to potential employees.
The Money Bits.
We offer a competitive basic salary and bonus scheme which is linked to what you do and how you do it.
The Extra Bits.
- Holiday. You can buy more annual leave, or sell some for extra cash.
- Pension. We'll help you save for the future.
- Life assurance. Vital for you and your family.
- Three mobile & dongle. Everyone who works for us gets a Three mobile and dongle (under 18's will receive a PAYG handset.)
The Flexible Bits.
- Dental insurance. Keep the cost of dental treatment down.
- Childcare Vouchers. Save up to 40% tax.
- Travel insurance. We've negotiated some great rates.
- Bike for work. Make savings and help the environment.
- Healthcare cash plan. Optical, dental, physiotherapy-get cashback on your medical expenses.
- Health assessment. Give yourself an MOT.
- Private medical insurance. We've got special rates and you can add your family to your cover.
- Life assurance for your partner or spouse. Cover for those nearest to you.
The Discount Bits.
Get money off loads of different things - from your grocery shopping to more extravagant items. We've also struck up a deal with some local retailers.
The Helpful Bits.
We'll support you on the personal issues like health, legal, counselling and money matters. It's all here, if and when you should need it.
The "Thank You" Bits.
Three Cheers is how we say "thanks" for doing what you do. You can send thank you cards or a 'round of applause' to your collegues.
fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
1 person found this helpfulApplication Details
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Three in November 2014.Interview Details
Online form to fill in, contacted within hours to book telephone interview and then had the telephone interview a few days later.
Questions are as follows:
Looking at your CV, tell me about your previous sales role/s?
Tell me about a time that you delivered good customer service?
Tell me about a time that you've been proud of team effort?
Can you tell me how you would keep up to date with the latest technology news, etc?Interview Questions
Reasons for Declining
- Regarding brand awareness, what is your favourite brand and why? (Keep tech focused, remember it's a tech business) View Answer
They cancelled the position, but I was invited to Face-to-Face interviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
Hutchison 3G UK, operating under the 3 brand, offers third-generation mobile services, which combine media, information, and telephony to bring live video calls, multimedia content, and entertainment to mobile devices. The company's services include mobile TV, which has been referred to as "TV in the pocket." There are more than 4 million subscribers to 3's services in the UK. These services are marketed through mobile phone retailers across the UK and in the company's store-within-a-store locations. Hutchison Whampoa owns Hutchison 3G UK after buying the minority stakes...