- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at VenturePros
1. Several good team working level support with lesser politic
2. Smart pple and strong working levels comraderie
3. Currently stable company despite business challegesCons
1. Long time middle management level very weak, cover their behind approach with partitioning politics playing on working team. Venture need new blood from outside to replace them to change toward growth and competitive arena against industry's best.
2. Old timer middle managers using isolation of execs to the working level and control working team to stay same and resist new industry ideas without even understanding the depth of details.
3. Above 2 make most see a too much top down only decision, while reality even basic toilet usages, coffee for execs, inedible canteen foods for decent health, heavily polluted air & working environment shielded to the top execs with no idea what the working level see feel of inhumane frugality experienced daily. Save the penny and waste the dollar as such in reality.
4. Keep thinking tech talent alone as true naiveness without seeing how redundant yet segregated these tech teams are in Venture. Consolidate and save for the cross working levels more than only tech alone, then engs can run with all other groups supports full heartedly.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Open your eyes and ears to the working levels and obtain the truth to feel and make decision more than among execs alone - who are totally shielded by old timer inflexible middle management that stops new ideas and efforts as their working habit. Been here for many years and seeing the same nonsensical no improvement effort at all, thus will leave the moment got an offer outside.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Venture in April 2010.Interview Details
Boss offer to return to original position that quit one year ago. Negotiate to get a higher salary and better benefit.Interview Questions
Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
- Accomplishment? View Answer
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
For Venture Corporation Limited, contract manufacturing is an unlimited adventure. Through some 40 subsidiaries, the company offers electronics manufacturing services (EMS), original design manufacturing (ODM), and supply chain services (through its e-Fulfillment division). EMS, which accounts for more than 80% of sales, makes printed circuit boards, fiber-optic switches and transceivers, and provides box-build (complete system) assembly for companies such as Agilent, IBM, Intermec, and HP. Its ODM companies specialize in printing and imaging equipment (VIPColor), plastic...