I have been working at AKLTG as an intern for less than a year
Pros – You get to learn a lot on the job and people are generally friendly and there to help.
Cons – Management may not always be receptive to new ideas but be persistent and if you're right, they eventually will.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2012-06-03 21:17 PDT
I worked at AKLTG
Pros – - Good personal development
- Sponsorship for in-house courses
- Small team, close and very flexible
- Passion in reaching out to participants
- Well known brand name
- Tough but beneficial training ground
Cons – - Compensation is not competitive at all (for entry level)
- No bonus
- Not enough benefits
- Hierarchy of trainers
- Not enough processes in place
- Expected to work 24/7, answer work requests on holiday, meetings during weekends, phone calls at night etc
- Expected to come work at 7am and work until 10 or 11pm, and that is usual
Advice to Senior Management – Please look into work-life balance. Please be a good role model.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
2011-04-26 01:17 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team, and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried that someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –