AdMedia

AdMedia Reviews

Updated Mar 07, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Same company with new name every few years!

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Studio City, CA (US)

I worked at AdMedia full-time for more than a year

ProsGood benefits and half-day fridays.

ConsTerrible and extremely unprofessional management! Problems arise but are never solved only ignored.
Company does not have offices across the country as it claims.
Company continues to reinvent itself under new names every few years because of failure and fraud never addressing the real problems.
No room to grow since the company does not grow and old employees stick around because they get comfortable not doing anything.
EXTREMELY high turn over rate in all departments.

Advice to Senior ManagementReorganize management and establish clear expectations to all departments. Listen to staff and stop favoritism.

Working at AdMedia has been a challenging and educating experience.

Social Media Coordinator (Current Employee)

I have been working at AdMedia full-time for more than a year

ProsThe environment isn't too stiff. There isn't a lot of micromanaging involved which allows employees to have more freedom when doing their job and there's room for growth. AdMedia offers full benefits, and the company has perks such as half-day Fridays, free gym memberships, and free drinks and snacks.

ConsMy only complaint would be that I have ASK for feedback instead of it being automatically given.

A fast-paced but cool work environment.

Developer (Current Employee)

I have been working at AdMedia full-time for more than a year

ProsAdMedia has a very agile and fast-paced work environment and is making big strides in the world of online advertising. Lot of hard-working people.

ConsLess organized at times because of Agile nature of the company, but its making improvements in that area too.

Advice to Senior ManagementShould have more streamlined processes with timelines.

Overall has been a good place to work with some good people

I have been working at AdMedia full-time for more than a year

ProsGood core group of team players who are knowledgeable about the online advertising industry. A pretty good benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, recently added 401K which is a bonus, monthly paid team trips, free red bull (and other snacks) in breakroom.

ConsSometime they have too many projects going and will move on to the next big thing without having the previous project 100% ready. Could be handled with more staff which is something they seem to be working on.

Advice to Senior ManagementPrioritize the projects in a streamlined manner and make sure thing are complete prior to moving on so we don't have to keep going back and correcting issues that should have been ready when launched.

Deceiving employment, poor management, questionable company in general...

I have been working at AdMedia full-time for less than a year

ProsFree soft drinks in break room...unblocked internet access...

ConsHiring process is bait and switch and a total joke. Job descriptions/offers are completely inaccurate. Nothing is as it seems.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployees need more information and guidance to be efficient. It seems like company should be run out of someone's basement at this point. It is not a good sign when human resources department can't answer general questions and everyone seems to be confused and just thrown into positions without proper training. Be more honest when interviewing and hiring employees about job expectations and day-to-day tasks.

Worked for AdMedia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AdMedia reviews and ratings. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by AdMedia employees.