Aerotek

Aerotek Reviews

Updated Apr 21, 2014

Aerotek President & CEO Todd Mohr

Todd Mohr

Pros:
  • "good training - if you are in the top 1% of the company you can make a lot of money"
    in 16 reviews
  • "Can make a lot of money quickly if you get lucky"
    in 14 reviews
Cons:
  • "If you are looking for work life balance, Aerotek is not the place for you"
    in 69 reviews
  • "Know that you are going to work long hours if you need too"
    in 66 reviews
  • Show more review highlights

Reviews

Great company to work for and begin your career at

Bankruptcy Specialist (Current Employee)
Vernon Hills, IL (US)

I have been working at Aerotek as a contractor for more than a year

ProsIf you are a straight out of college student and no other employee is willing to take a chance with you due to lack of experience. Aerotek will help you find a job in the field you graduated if not near that field. Aerotek provide the best suitable job for you to excel in that job position with the skills you currently have and will learn eventually as time goes by in your job.

ConsA company will always have some negative cons but the good thing about Aerotek is that they are working on becoming better at those cons. At first it was lack of communication because maybe the relationship was not as strong but no that time has go by the relationship and trust is there to be able to communicate.

Advice to Senior ManagementEvery company can improve in many things in the business but with the incredible staff that Aerotek has the road to a sucessful company will be much easier. Everyone is super friend and have that desire to help. Much appreciated.

Good entry-level experience

Avionics Technician (Current Employee)
Renton, WA (US)

I have been working at Aerotek as a contractor for less than a year

ProsAerotek is quick and determined when it comes to bringing on employees to work. I received an interview opportunity after a week of applying for the position at an Aerospace company. Recruiters and staff are friendly.

ConsThe structure of recruiting people can be disorganized. My recruiter comes from California and I live in Washington, and there has been some miscommunication between my recruiter and the Washington office.

Campus Coordinator

I have been working at Aerotek

ProsGreat Company, very supportive and helpful with any questions regarding benefits or time card

ConsNo paid vacations until after 1 year
No salary increase until after 1 year

Satisfied

Electrical Assembly (Current Employee)
Chula Vista, CA (US)

I have been working at Aerotek full-time for less than a year

ProsJob has overtime and there's always a good opportunity to join a good well-known company.

ConsNever knowing if the next day they are going to lay you off

Life as a Recruiter

Recruiter (Current Employee)
Oklahoma City, OK (US)

I have been working at Aerotek full-time for less than a year

ProsSuper fast paced. Meeting people putting the perfect fit candidate through the process to find their perfect opportunity. Uncapped income.

ConsWithout organization you may disrupt your work life balance, also to get promoted you must make sure that your fellow co-workers like you as a person... Some people get caught in popularity contest to get promoted when they can actually do the job. Other than that not a whole lot of cons.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is doing an awesome job helping recruiters and account managers build this company.

I had a great experience at Aerotek. I learned a lot, I was part of a knowledgeable team, and I had independence.

Recruiter (Former Employee)

I worked at Aerotek as an intern for less than a year

ProsI loved the management style. My account manager was a great advisor, and the director of business operations was a great guy with a lot of knowledge and experience.

ConsIt is a typical cubicle job at first. Eventually, you move up to an account manager, where you can leave the office to meet clients and customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementDesign more intern and entry-level programs so that you can acquire top talent.

Absolutely the best communication I have received in dealing with a contractor...

A&P Mechanic (Current Employee)
Tucson, AZ (US)

I have been working at Aerotek as a contractor for less than a year

ProsI have dealt with maybe 4 or 5 different contractor companies and I have to say that Aerotek is definitely in a league of their own; the major one. Jake never left me hanging, whether I got the job or not. It can be very frustrating when you don't receive feedback from whoever you're dealing with. Not only was Jake (my recruiter out of Missouri), always attentive to my requests and got back to me right away; it seems to be part of the culture/work ethic at Aerotek to put their clients first. I have received the same treatment from both Christine and Brandon out of Arizona. They have been with me through every step of the way; through out the hiring process and getting settled in through the relocation phase. I look forward to dealing with this company again in the future.

ConsNone that I can think of.

I had a great experience as an intern at Aerotek and learned many valuable skills that I can apply in other settings.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Aerotek as an intern for less than a year

ProsThe people I worked with were very nice and helpful. Management was not intimidating. I had a good deal of independence and was able to lead my own projects.

ConsThe staffing and recruiting industry is a challenging industry to get in to. You really have to dedicate yourself to the work to get the rewards and satisfaction.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should actively continue to help new recruiters. Management should advise account managers to allow recruiters and interns to ride along with them to meet with potential clients. This way, the recruiters and interns can see, firsthand, how the business works and they can meet the people that are involved.

Excellent

Mortgage Servicing Specialist/Underwriter(Level III) (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA (US)

I worked at Aerotek full-time for more than a year

ProsThey work with you on finding employment. The assignment was a Temp position I wish it had been a permanent position.

ConsI really am looking for a permanent job

Advice to Senior Managementnone

my experience was great

Healthcare Industry (Former Employee)
Wayne, NJ (US)

I worked at Aerotek as a contractor for less than a year

Prosdecent pair a weekly pay benefits 401k for a long term employees. my recruiter begin looking for additional work for me weeks before my assignment was

Constemporary positions... positions are rare

Advice to Senior ManagementI had a great experience I don't have any advice for the management

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!

Aerotek Videos

Aerotek – Why Work for Us?

A Leader in Recruiting and Staffing Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With nearly three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have developed the knowledge and skills to deliver… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aerotek reviews and ratings - including employee satisfaction and approval ratings for Aerotek CEO Todd Mohr. All 623 reviews are posted anonymously by Aerotek employees.