Ajilon Staffing

www.ajilon.com
  www.ajilon.com

Ajilon Staffing Reviews in San Francisco, CA

John L. Marshall

Pros
  • I liked the work that was offered, really did have work/life balance (in 3 reviews)

• great training and company is going in a more satifying direction after merger (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Work-life balance is discouraged, you have to be accessible 24/7 360 for clients and candidates (in 4 reviews)

• Work/Life Balance (Plan on working long hours) (in 2 reviews)

More Highlights

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

When is your best enough? Never.

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Ajilon Staffing full-time for more than a year

Pros

The only real pro that I can think of is earning potential. If you're sales-focused and push your limits, the earning potential is decent. I know there are several Account Managers in the San Francisco district that make well into the six figures.

Cons

I realize that in a sales culture, there is a certain amount of embellishing. But in my opinion, a solid product can stand on its own. This is a company that constantly makes excuses for itself. "Oh, that temp didn't work out? Well, it's because of <insert lie>".

Spend more money on your recruiting efforts and less money hiring Account Managers to sell an extremely flawed product.

They pay pretty well and work closely with you

Former Employee - Temporary Accountant  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
    Former Employee - Temporary Accountant in San Francisco, CA (US)

I worked at Ajilon Staffing

Pros

Very professional, they have good connections in San Francisco, make sure to be firm on the salary. They give you about half of what they charge to the client.

Cons

They will try to hook you up with random jobs like filing for a week or two. Don't take them, it's really annoying work paying almost nothing.

Worked for Ajilon Staffing? Contribute to the Community!