Apple Reviews

3,698 Reviews

Apple CEO Tim Cook
Tim Cook
1,967 Ratings

Pros
  • Apple retail had great benefits for their employees from perks to policy (in 208 reviews)

• Great staff, excellent work environment nothing beats apple when it comes to computers (in 194 reviews)

Cons
  • work life balance and handling any customer issues as well as the long hours (in 194 reviews)

• could be physically tiring due to the long hours of walking and standing on concrete floors (in 133 reviews)

More Highlights

Awesome

Current Employee - Manager  in  Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Manager in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The people you work with and the great benefits.

Cons

Young employees not understanding how good of a job it is working for Apple.

Great place to work

Current Employee - Apple At Home Advisor  in  Houston, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Apple At Home Advisor in Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great benefits, super even! Management is always looking for ways to help you to improve and that works for you in the long run.

Cons

I've been there 2 years and I dont see any cons.

Keep doing what your doing!

Great company that lets you discover your leadership

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Amazing culture and the pay is great for retail. There are so many stores so it makes it easy to move around and try new things.

Cons

While there are lots of avenues to try at Apple, there can be so many roadblocks in getting to the next step.

Nobody enjoys playing the political game. Recognize people for their contributions rather than judging on if you like them or not.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

At- home Team Manager

Current Employee - At Home Team Manager  in  Kansas City, KS (US)
    Current Employee - At Home Team Manager in Kansas City, KS (US)

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing company with amazing people. If you work hard and do your job, you will move up. This company is all about career development if you do your part and work hard. The work is extremely satisfying and I love what I do. Love the comfort of working in my home. They also send lots of t-shirts, mugs, totes, and other cool stuff that truly make you feel appreciated. Best place to work.

Cons

None, other than have a more strict policy on hiring. Weed out the clowns who don't have a strong work ethic and are just there to try and get out of working.

Keep up the great job. It's nice to see a company that cares about it's employees and their career development.

An amazing enviornment that is fun and demanding.

Former Employee - Apple At Home Advisor  in  Salt Lake City, UT (US)
    Former Employee - Apple At Home Advisor in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

I worked at Apple full-time for more than a year

Pros

They create an environment that allows you to build great relationships with your coworkers. Amazing benefits and good pay. They also paid for my school after a year.

Cons

It was very demanding and tough work at times. Sometimes I would get frustrated because of how much there was to do but they always provide the resources to help.

Great place to work

Current Employee - Red Zone Specialist  in  Washington, DC (US)
    Current Employee - Red Zone Specialist in Washington, DC (US)

I have been working at Apple part-time

Pros

Benefits are great all the way around...from commuting, personal purchases, stock and health insurance. Apple really believes in helping you reach your goals and encourages professional development. Exciting, positive environment to work!

Cons

Work - life balance is important to Apple but it becomes a little difficult during holidays and when a new product launches.

Great!

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Awesome benefits, good people, smart people

Cons

Have to work retail hours, not a lot of OT

Challenging, Rewarding, but ZERO work/life balance. Most satisfying , most difficult and most rewarding job ever.

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

We work with geniuses - in every department, We create innovative products that thrill our customers and create new product categories - who else can say that?

Cons

ZERO ZERO ZERO work/life balance. Execs have been saying for YEARS that they understand and will make it better. But in actuality, it gets worse every year! It is obviously top management LIP SERVICE because if they meant it, they could fix it tomorrow. They have hundreds of BILLIONS in the bank. If they REALLY cared about employee work/life balance, they could bring aboard the right number of folks to make that issue dissolve. Sick of hearing the lies. Just don't lie about wanting to fix it, when they clearly DON'T care

Excellent team, hit or miss leadership.

Current Employee - Specialist  in  Boston, MA (US)
    Current Employee - Specialist in Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at Apple part-time for less than a year

Pros

Work culture, employee discounts and partner programs, quality of home/work balance, competitive benefits packages.

Cons

Hit or miss quality of leadership, scheduling (retail...), upward mobility.

Upper management tends to lose sight of the value that Apple places on putting the customer first. For a company so concerned about personalizing their sales approach, it's exhausting to have half of the management team completely disregard what's right for the customer.

Apple is the most amazing company I have EVER worked for.

Current Employee - ITunes Support
    Current Employee - ITunes Support

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than a year

Pros

The pay is great, the benefits are great, they treat their employees like gold.

Cons

There are really no cons working for Apple. I cant think of even one! They are just an all around amazing company to work for and to do business with. They really know how to win people over!

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!