AptarGroup

AptarGroup Reviews

Updated Jul 30, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

AptarGroup President, CEO, Director, and Member of Executive Committee Stephen J. Hagge

Stephen J. Hagge

Overall a great company to work for.

ProsThey have a good retirement package

Conspromotions, very hard to increase your pay

Advice to Senior Managementthink about. generational. Hiring bring in young talent and nuture them

I am a current employee of less than ten years

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Cary, IL (US)

ProsI work at the Cary campus. Most of my co-workers are pleasant and easy to work with. Healthcare benefits are plentiful and affordable

ConsWe are losing many perks - bonuses, paid birthdays off, lunches, product giveaways ... Management keeps the place in constant state of change, moving from one program to the next with few results other than cost.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be penny wise and dollar foolish. Let's get the workers working and the slugs out the door.

Great Place to Work!

Prosi worked in Mukwonago, WI plant and loved the atmosphere. Everyone is very friendly and easy to work with. The employees are relaxed and hard working. Everyone is treated with the utmost respect and all the employees are valued.

ConsSometimes I would say the company spends their money too loosely. While this can be viewed as a negative I dont think it is. There are lots of lunches and free product giveaways which I think keep employees very happy.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Company culture changing to a cut throat environment. No core values. Older workers should watch their backs.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Stratford, CT (US)

Prosthe people who work in Stratford are a good team and dedicated to the success of the business. Some really talented individuals.

ConsThe moral compass of the company needs to be questioned. Recent promotions are to the same people that are the 'party people', going out drinking every week with the boss. Senior leaders need to set a better example for the rest of the organization. What was once a good company has deteriorated so much with the current management team.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a new leadership team in NA

Good People

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood group of people to work with

ConsLow pay, lack of advancement

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper Management needs to value the employees more.

good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Congers, NY (US)

Prosgood environiment, good benefits and opportunities

Consnothing really wrong, management was good

Advice to Senior Managementno advice

a company for your work life

O&C (Current Employee)

Prosgood and friendly environment, everybody knows what must to do and you can talk with your chief if yu have some problem

Consnothing to say, after 5 years I haven't cons

Advice to Senior Managementgood and friendly environment, everybody knows what must to do and you can talk with your chief if yu have some problem

Good job, room to advance if you show initiative

Machine Operator/Production Inspector (Current Employee) Mukwonago, WI (US)

ProsThe job pays well compared to other companies in the plastic injection molding industry and if you show interest and are a good worker there is opportunity to advance in the company. There is very little turnover and most of the senior management has been with the company for over 20 years and most started in entry level positions.

ConsIf you are going to be working on the production floor the hours are long (12 hour shifts). Also, as a production floor employee, I feel that it is very difficult to get the mangers to take floor workers ideas for improvement seriously. The plant feels like it is segregated by office workers and production floor workers. Also the HR department is awful, the worst I have ever worked with, they are rude and rarely get things done correctly the first time.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management should take ideas for improvement from production floor workers more seriously, I mean we are the ones that spend 40+ hours a week on the floor, we have a lot of good ideas.

machine operator, packaging, labeling

Machine Operator (Former Employee) Torrington, CT (US)

Prosbeing hired after temp contract termed the rate of pay increased by 4.00 per hour more.

ConsI would really rather not say

Values employees and good opportunities

ProsHeadquarters is located in Crystal Lake, making it an easy commute, and love the people that work there. One of the best things about the company is that everyone is very friendly.

ConsPay is a bit low for what the market is, at least in the IS department, but this seems to be getting better.

Worked for AptarGroup? Contribute to the Community!