Avangate

Avangate Reviews

Updated Mar 11, 2014

Carl Theobald

Best. Workplace. Ever!

ProsI love working with such super smart, creative people. They're innovative, dynamic, and always searching for new ways to do things. The team members are friendly, enthusiastic and love their jobs too, which makes collaboration a breeze.

ConsNone as of right now :)

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work :)

Overall, good place to work if you can get pass the old code base

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) Bucharest (Romania)

ProsWarm, fun and relaxed environment, challenging business but colleagues are very helpful, overall I enjoyed working there, management tries to keep a close and warm relationship with employees, good salary and standard benefits (access to a private clinic, free lunch at building cafeteria)

ConsCode base is old and pretty hard to understand but some of the seniors there know the platform very well and can help new team members to some extent. Hard to apply best practices like unit testing and/or design patterns. If you feel comfortable with procedural code this place is for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone at this time

Stimulating and rewarding work environment!!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Redwood City, CA (US)

Pros-Great product
    -Commitment to innovation and customer service
    -"Family" feel
    -Very collaborative
    -Great work life balance

ConsNo negative feedback. Really enjoy working here.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat management team. Really appreciate the transparency and open communication.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Avangate is the best employer I've worked so far

Prosteam work
    middle management
    working conditions
    recognition
    remuneration & benefits

ConsThere is nothing I could think of at this point

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Avangate is a great place to work! :)

ProsEveryday I come and create something great with my friends , not my colleagues and managers. Yes! here in Avangate we are friends.

ConsI have nothig to say regading cons.

Advice to Senior ManagementI thing we can improve some things regarding compensations and benefits.

A positive experience

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bucharest (Romania)

ProsAvangate offers good working enviroment and conditions, friendly atmosphere, strong team supprt if needed.

ConsNo cons at this time.

A really good place to work

(Current Employee)

ProsThere are many things I like:people, my job, atmosphere, benefits, the office... it feels many times like being part of a big family. And the best part is that I have a good work-life balance, which is important for me.

ConsThings got constantly improved, so for the moment I can't think of anything that I dislike. Lots of good changes happened this year.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to listen to everyone in your team, and make sure your performers are better and better rewarded

One the the best places to work for

ProsGreat dynamic and passionate team
    Solid product in a hot industry
    Fast growing company
    Many opportunities to grow professionally

ConsTime zone and culture differences can be difficult sometimes

Advice to Senior ManagementOpen and honest communication would help contribute and commit more.

Fast growing company

Key Account Manager (Current Employee) Bucharest (Romania)

ProsThe salaries are good, they are friendly, you have a bunch of benefits as free meal and medical insurance.

ConsThey are growing fast so for this reason they are going trough "growing pains".

A great company

ProsAvangate it's an innovative and fresh company.

ConsActually they don't have any downsides.

Worked for Avangate? Contribute to the Community!