Axiom

Be The First To
Add Photos

Doug Cummins

Opportunity Abounds.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chicago, IL (US)

ProsGood People
    Respect for People
    Good Pay and Benefits

ConsNot a lot of commitment to expand from existing business models

One of the better doc review companies

Document Review AnalystAttorney (Former Employee) Chicago, IL (US)

ProsGood people, decent salary, good work environment, nice facilities. Bring in breakfast every morning and if you work the weekend, they provide lunch. Team leads are generally very helpful and project managers are always understanding. As with most doc review, it can take several days at the beginning of the project to get it up to speed. Also, they are very upfront about project duration, which I have found is a rare quality among doc review shops.

ConsSometimes its hard to get into the work rotation. Recruiters aren't always that responsive when your trying to contact them to get into a project.

The recruiters work as hard as you work

Customer Service (Current Employee) Kennesaw, GA (US)

ProsThe company is very helpful in finding employees a job.

ConsThe lines of communication are not always as clear and concise as I would like

Advice to Senior ManagementWork really hard

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

My experiance of the Company

Senior Database Administrator (Current Employee) Troy, MI (US)

ProsWork from home is the only best thing

ConsCompay donot care about employee life. they just pure work on you. no extra compansation for extra work. No learning opportunites.

Advice to Senior Managementget your act togather

Bad

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThey sell you on a pie in the sky opportunity I didn't ever see the real opportunity evolve. It would have been nice to know the truth before starting.

ConsThe management team is very inexperienced. Lack of business knowledge and a very selfish attitude leads to poor morale by the employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement really needs to look at themselves and understand they team that works for them are skilled and experienced. Wipe management clean and start over.

My experience with All Transmission Parts was enjoyable and the workers were very friendly.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Portland, OR (US)

ProsThe company was a strong benefit package and seems to care about it's employees. Employees are encouraged to share their ideas for improvements. There are a number of employees with ten plus years with the company.

ConsAs the company has grown the feeling of being part of a small company has changed. It has started to become more corporate focused rather than employee focused.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to stay in touch with the work force and make them feel valued. The business needs to grow and prosper, but the employees need to feel motivated and empowered to grow with the company in a mutually beneficail relationship.

Recommend

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Little Rock, AR (US)

Prosability to work Felxible hours

Consemployee work ethics day to day

Advice to Senior Managementreduce spending and hire more employees

Worked for Axiom? Contribute to the Community!