CNH Industrial N.V. Reviews

239 reviews filtered by
2.8
CNH Industrial N.V. President and CEO Richard Tobin
Richard Tobin

Pros
  • Benefits are good compared to other like companies (in 8 reviews)

• Most people are willing to help you through your internship experience (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • maybe competitive to people who live in Iowa, Kansas and the cost of living is half the price (in 5 reviews)

• Low starting pay, no raises, bogus bonus plan, terrible managers, backstabbing bosses, no promotions, no training, etc (in 7 reviews)

1. Featured Review

I really enjoy working for this company, and could stay here for 30 years.

Current Employee - Technical Support Specialist in Racine, WI (US)
    Current Employee - Technical Support Specialist in Racine, WI (US)

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The environment that I work in, and the people I work with are exceptional. The benefits are better than most companies offer in the state. The flex time and flexibility of management to help with a work life balance.

Cons

Some of the challenges are that the technicians in the field do not always take advantage of the training, and rely on company personnel to fix their issues instead of being self sufficient. There are not enough people sometimes to keep up with the volume that seems to do nothing but increase.

Advice to Management

Include people in projects and planning more.

2. FR sales specialist

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V. full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I work for the New Holland brand. We have great products and are looking to develops them further. As field staff we have our objectives and tools to complete them.

Cons

I travel extremely heavily. I will be away from home for weeks at a time. It's not terrible out of season but we travel very extensively during season. That can cause issues at home.

3. 25 years of professional experience into one group

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Turin (Italy)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Turin (Italy)

I worked at CNH Industrial N.V.

Pros

I was so lucky to see the development of the Company from a small player to be one of the biggest and global Company of its industry. Endless good moment shared with great colleagues from all over the world.

Cons

Never get into the wrong place in moment of panic, when the market start to dive: everybody get an unmanageable panic level!

Advice to Management

It would be great to pay more attention to employee satisfaction on the job and get their voice heard. The sense of urgency is fundamental only if one knows were to go.

5. Supply Chain Supervisor

I worked at CNH Industrial N.V.

Pros

Great opportunity for advancement, excellent review and merit process

Cons

Work/Life Balance is nearly at 50/50 due to overseas collaboration.

Product Marketing Manager

Current Employee - Product Marketing Manager in Racine, WI (US)
    Current Employee - Product Marketing Manager in Racine, WI (US)

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V. full-time

Pros

The 401k plan is the only reason I still work here. If they were to take that away, I know a lot of my fellow coworkers would be gone in a flash.

Cons

No raises - period. I'm working with multiple individuals who haven't seen a raise in over 7 years!!! Don't even ask for a cost of living adjustment. You're a whipping post, with no praise or acknowledgment of a job well done. Just more, more, more work.

Advice to Management

Your employees are your best asset. This mentality of "do more with less" is burning people out. This explains the mass exodus you're seeing and it's only going to get worse as time goes on.

7. Warehouse Supervisor and Training Specialist

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI (US)

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Steady work
    Some salaried positions are overtime eligible
    Great commitment to continuous improvement and Lean initiatives
    Good benefits; employee pricing on Dodge, Jeep & Chrysler vehicles

Cons

Being part of a huge, international corporation makes it difficult to feel connected to decisions and directions that the company is taking
    Raises are not given. If you are lucky enough to be at the bottom of the pay scale, you might get realigned to the median.

Advice to Management

If the job description says that a degree is required, hire someone with a degree! I have worked for three managers that do not have a degree, even though it is a "requirement" for the position. More transparency would be awesome.

8. Exicutive Assistant

I worked at CNH Industrial N.V. full-time

Pros

Great environment to work in. Very good benefits package. Location was ideal for me.

Cons

It is a cyclical market. Company was up and down which made job security unsure.

Well known the only way to get a raise is to leave

Current Employee - Engineer
    Current Employee - Engineer

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

good 401k match, cool equipment being made and good people locally

Cons

Expects more from employees as time goes on but don't give raises to go with it. Managers have little control since HR has taken compensation power from them. Now that the ag market crashed there is worry of lay offs

Advice to Management

Give raises and recognize employees for their increase in abilities and knowledge

10. This could be a vastly better place to work with competent management and the removal of the absolutely useless union.

Current Employee - Assembler
    Current Employee - Assembler

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V.

Pros

The First Shift hours are perfect for me. 6 am to 2:30 p.m.
    The Health insurance is GREAT!

Cons

1 week of vacation for the first 5 years. Only 4 personal days a year. You are forced to take your vacation during a shutdown around June EVERY year and they do not commit to the shutdown until less than a month before it is scheduled.

Advice to Management

Hire managers with COMMON SENSE, not degrees. Very more input from the operators before making ANY changes. If a change HAS to be made at least do it in the best way possible. Too many uninformed knee jerk reactions that cause more issues than they solve. TAKE SAFETY SERIOUSLY! Don't just talk about it.

11. Manufacturing

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND (US)

I worked at CNH Industrial N.V. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

-good benefits and pay.
    -the older and more experienced people here are a great source of knowledge. these people really make this place run.

Cons

The same people that are an actual asset to the company are run over like rodents because they are part of the dreaded union. Yes the union restricts a lot of what management can do (to an extent...) but it is there for the workers. We drive the experienced good hearted workers out the door.

Advice to Management

Learn to respect the employees that have a direct involvement with your product. Hire managers from outside the company that can have a real affect on the departments. hiring someone because they have been here for a long time does not make sense. The main reason people move up here is because they are well liked by upper management. when management sees that, they see an employee that doesn't need training for the job they are about to be given (100% not true). Many people here are thrown into the waters without any formal training, which is a waste of everyone's time.

CNH Industrial N.V. Photos