Ceragon Networks

Updated Jun 10, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Ira Palti

Don't waste your time, you will only end up very, very frustrated. Lots of idiots working there.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Proshealth insurance is 100% paid for employee and family. Lots of holidays and days off.

ConsNo advancement, absolutely no raises, no bonuses, unless you are from Israel. Very biased against Americans. Micro-managed from Israel, not interested in local input. They talk a big game, but can't deliver. Basically in business for executives to make lots and lots of money.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of the Israelis from the US, and let the US run itself like a normal company. You provide the product, let them figure out the rest.

System Verification

Systems Verification (Former Employee) Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

ProsStable environment with work/life balance
    Great Technology

ConsNo promotions
    Low salary
    Not competitive benefits

Advice to Senior ManagementHelp people build a career with you and listen to them

Dynamic company with growing pains

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsExcellent people who are extremely friendly and fun to work with. The company offers room to grow and learn. all the perks of working in high tech in Israel.

ConsThe industry is in a bad place and this makes it hard for everyone in the company. The company still thinks and acts like a startup (focus on putting out fires) instead of strategizing for the future as a more established company should. Employees are generally treated as completely replacable.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider ways to raise employee moral and drive, happy employees are ultimately more efficient.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Ceragon overall - Neutral about the company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI do have to give credit to Ceragon for their products. Their products are are the best in the industry. The people I worked with for the last two years were great.

ConsNo sense of direction; all over the place, not focused on priorities, goals.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to listen to the people about their issues and concerns. Can't make promises to clients if you don't have to people to do the work.

A place to build your career

ProsLiberty at work, good place to build a career

Conshighly political and high disparity in renumeration

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't forget the junior staff's they are your strenght..

Could be better

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWork schedule is pretty flexible.

ConsNo bonuses or something similar and sometimes the work can get really tense because of the pressure came from the management .

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more generous with your employees.

Excellent

ProsWork as one team, Good welfare

ConsCant work from home. ...sucks!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep a close watch on Country Management

Company of the best size

Software Engineer (Former Employee)

ProsThis is a not too big and not too small company, which gives you the benefit of flexibility (as opposed to very big companies) and at the same time well established (as opposed to startups). Most of the time I found the management motivating and open to new ideas and directions. Also, I never worked under pressure for too long, which allowed for a decent work-life balance.

ConsAt times the work was rather technical and not very challenging. Also it felt like the number of meetings was too big and many of them were not as efficient as they could be.

Advice to Senior ManagementEducate middle-low level management on how to make the meetings effective and not time consuming.

Ceragon Networks in Romania

Software Tester (Former Employee) Bucharest (Romania)

ProsWorld Leader in their field and a growing company.
    Office just opened in Romania - could offer good career opportunities.

ConsThere are currently few people in the office and there are few socializing opportunities.
    Discrepancies between colleagues on workload and salaries.
    Also, they don't offer any extra benefits or compensations besides the salary.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Best plateform for the engineers to grow in the field of Microwave Technology and transmission in the field of Mobil com

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsVery good for the freshers to learn

ConsThere is no personal and family life if you are in field otherwise no problem

Advice to Senior ManagementThey should go in deep to see the employer problem and there is no HR

Worked for Ceragon Networks? Contribute to the Community!