Dakkota Integrated systems

Dakkota Integrated systems Reviews

Updated Mar 19, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

My experience was a learning experience on have to put cars together.

Production Leader (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL (US)

I worked at Dakkota Integrated systems full-time for more than a year

ProsLeadership roles are easy to obtain all you need is a strong work ethic mentality.

ConsThe heavy work loads, hardly anytime for a single life. I would say it can be a family man dream job.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement can be very fair with great workers in crisis situations.

Great company, but the hours can be rough

Material Coordinator (Current Employee)
Lansing, MI (US)

I have been working at Dakkota Integrated systems full-time for more than a year

ProsThey have a culture of clearly defined job responsibilities, removing the need for helicopter management. I know what I need to do, and I know my manager will trust me to do it as long as I'm not screwing up. Helpful HR department, good benefits, and they're flexible with personal needs regarding time off.

ConsBeing an automotive supplier, the company runs a 24-hour operation. I work a late evening shift, and the hours are getting to be a strain on my health and happiness. If there were a position available on first shift, I'd probably move, but then I'd be starting at 6am. The job also demands a lot of overtime. Nobody is working on an 8-5 schedule, as far as I can tell. That's automotive for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo complaints. Keep it up.

Worst company ever, the best day of my life was my last day at Dakkota........

Plant Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Dakkota Integrated systems full-time for more than 3 years

ProsLocal plant culture was team orientated and high performing

ConsCOO was a dictator sourrounded by yes men...does not care about employees
No work life ballance
Puntiive culture, need to place blame
Mocro managers for top down
Directors operate in a CYA mode and usually get ahead at someones expense
Dakkota culture is a joke, no meaning behind this program, its taylored for hourly employees while salaried EE's are forced to work 7 days a week....and have in many cases had to sleep in their office to keep up with poor launches and inept systems causing customer issues

Advice to Senior ManagementDump top management and start over...focus on the employees, training, and stop the politics and back stabbing

Worked for Dakkota Integrated systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dakkota Integrated systems reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Dakkota Integrated systems employees.