Egon Zehnder

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Egon Zehnder CEO Rajeev Vasudeva

Rajeev Vasudeva

Pros
  • Manageable work hours, work-life balance is great(in 3 reviews)

• Some good benefits, which can be found elsewhere also(in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Also, they do not have fixed career path like in other organisations, so the promotions don't come easily(in 5 reviews)

• Mind numbingly boring, no room for growth(in 4 reviews)

Boring, lack of creativity, no free thinking (in fact it's suppressed); it's white collared sweat shop. Do yourself a fa

In A Senior Role (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsSalary on time and yearly bonus, weekends are honored (only in 1 team though)

ConsThere is absolutely no connect with the parent company; we are not a subsidiary, we are a service provider. Stagnant, you will learn everything in six months, after that it's downhill.

Advice to Senior ManagementConnect with your employees and stop living in a self-made clique / ivory tower.

Great company for those who are looking for career in Executive Search, but have limited opportunities within research

Research Analyst (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsYou get to interact with high profile executives with great achievements and work with experienced consultants. The overall environment of the company is also very conducive.

ConsGiven their shift timings, work life balance takes a toss. Also, they do not have fixed career path like in other organisations, so the promotions don't come easily.

Decent place to begin career

Executive Assistant (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

ProsThe company offers top class benefits and they express genuine interest in the well being of employees. People are fun to work with and the work can (sometimes) be interesting. Often fast-paced, which keeps things from becoming droll.

ConsPay is so-so and raises are minimal. Bonuses are hit or miss. There is little to no ladder to climb. As an assistant there is almost no hope of moving up. As a Researcher there is possibility to advance, but there is a ceiling. You cannot become a consultant by working here. Consultants are hired from outside and they all have 15+ years of experience and an advanced degree. This is a place to gain experience, not a place to build a long-term career.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore financial motivation (i.e. fairer raises and bonuses) and more opportunity for advancement might improve work productivity and motivation and increase retention rates.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Amazing Opportunity

ProsThe company itself holds a large market share of the executive search industry.

ConsLack of technical experience provided

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter vertical mobility

Good exposure to new industries, functions, networks; No long-term mobility/growth though

Research Analyst (Current Employee) Palo Alto, CA (US)

ProsGreat consultant networks to leverage, wonderful benefits program

ConsBad pay, tons of inner political drama, terrible upward mobility for researchers

Simply fooled myself working here

Research Analyst (Former Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsComfortable timings and Sat-Sun offs

ConsI Slogged like a donkey for 5 years with no human respect and dignity...forgot about growth ..its a place where I wasted my time, career and health

A place where ppl are promoted based on being good in getting work done by others..with no performance record.

Rumours, which even I did not know about myself...with no one to dine with, to talk to ...I wonder how I survived all these..Worst discrimination That I went through..I literally felt like a untouchable in a village..

Advice to Senior ManagementValue Work And please stop Playing with Words and petty politics

Great company if you like consulting

Research Associate (Current Employee)

ProsI work on fascinating client assignments and meet interesting people in the process of finding the right executives for my clients.

ConsThe research career path is limited and becoming a consultant is not possible.

Culture is not what they claim it to be

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsClever people. Good pedigrees. Mostly collaborative.

ConsHighly political at the top. Unwilling to support diverse cultures. Strong divide between US and rest of world culturally.

overview

Associate (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Prosgood company to work with.. nice culture

Conslow salary and in EZIRS no scope of promotoion

Now know what not to do.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

ProsReasonable hours, nice coworkers, good location

ConsMind numbingly boring, no room for growth

Worked for Egon Zehnder? Contribute to the Community!