AECOM
www.aecom.com Los Angeles, CA 5000+ Employees

Management and leadership of the company's domestic and international security services offerings

Senior Director (Former Employee)

I worked at AECOM full-time

ProsAECOM is a good company with great diversity in the global marketplace. They have a very strong body of assets that can contribute from across the company's portfolio to meet contract requirements.

ConsAs with any large company, the size of AECOM is also its negative. Decisions, direction, and requests must go through an exhaustive process for approval. Such process can add to the overhead and schedule of any project.

Downhill ride...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Minneapolis, MN (US)

I worked at AECOM full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Benefits were decent and the people in the trenches were great! If the economy turns around, the good people left at… Cons: After the "buy-out", numbers became much more important than people. Oh, there's a business to… Advice to Senior Management: Good luck! When business is down, it is still best to treat employees with… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It is multidisciplinary Organisation with Innovations.

Senior Engineer (Current Employee)
Mecca (Saudi Arabia)

I have been working at AECOM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Always provide opportunity to Excel in the field and learn… Cons: I dont think any disadvantage while working with AECOM. Advice to Senior Management: Try to give more learning opportunitites in AECOM Arabia Sector Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on AECOM.

Worked for AECOM? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AECOM reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AECOM CEO Michael S. Burke. All reviews posted anonymously by AECOM employees.