AKQA
www.akqa.com San Francisco, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Going downhill fast

Strategist (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at AKQA full-time for more than a year

ProsWas a great culture with great people. Fun projects and good alignment with other teams. Incredible visionaries who did some great incredible work.

ConsCheap company. Finance department is intolerable to get things improved. No vision beyond some great project based work. Very siloed, creative teams dispersed through the building but yet media and search teams reside in the basement where they have been for years. Now that there is a WPP acquisition, key leadership employees have been leaving. What was once a shining star really seems to be losing its luster, and fast.

Advice to Senior ManagementStabilize the ship, or you are going to lose 50% of your employees in the next year.

Great work, great people and same industry bull as everywhere else...

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

I have been working at AKQA full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great talent in creative. Great clients to do work for. Perfect employer… Cons: We can be a bit full of ourselves at times. Our management can be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Old Men's Club Vibe in Agency Seeking to Innovate

Account (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA (US)

I worked at AKQA full-time for more than a year

Pros: -Dogs Allowed in office -Super smart, driven employees w/ agency experience -Great… Cons: -Does not look out for junior level employees -Favoritism shown towards tenured, mostly male, employees -Corporate… Advice to Senior Management: Remember your junior level employees, re-install the creative, small agency… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on AKQA.

Worked for AKQA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AKQA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AKQA CEO Ajaz Ahmed. All reviews posted anonymously by AKQA employees.