There are newer employer reviews for ARAMARK

ROUTE SALES REPRESENTATIVE

Former Employee - Route Delivery Driver  in  Brentwood, NY (US)
Former Employee - Route Delivery Driver in Brentwood, NY (US)

I worked at ARAMARK full-time for more than a year

Pros

JOB is ok when you are paid hourly, once you go over 40 hrs a week, you get time and a half, which is LAW of course. You can work 70 to 80 hour work weeks.

Cons

Once they put you on a route, it could be a $800 route tops. No more overtime, and let me tell you. You barely if not making any commission on these routes. You barely have time to run in and get everything, and to hear customers constantly complain they are not paying their bills, how are you supposed to sell? its not a sales job, but a dirty service job, period. and guess what, you are still working 70 to 80 hour weeks, but getting paid for 40, and making minimal to nothing on any sort of bonuse or commission....I am glad I took a desk job, and got out of Aramark....i make the same in 40 hours in one spot instead of traveling all over, fighting traffic, and working 70+ hours a week for nothing!!! Dont work here doing Route Deliveries, its a slave job, I am glad I got out!!!

Pay time and a half, like you should by law--working guys to the bone, near death, 70 to 80 hours a week, you think thats legal? Its not a sales job where you could make an extra $2000 a month, wake up ! Poorest management on the planet.....

652 Other Employee Reviews for ARAMARK (View Most Recent)

From the top down

Former Employee - Fleet Manager  in  Arlington, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Fleet Manager in Arlington, TX (US)

I worked at ARAMARK full-time for less than a year

Pros

no positive news about this company to report.It has good marks when i looked into the company but the B&I side of the business is not well organized.

Cons

very dis-organized,over worked,long hours for little pay.from the top down the management group was rude and not friendly.the company had no idea how to build a team of managers.very frustrating company to work for.

when new accounts are being bid on then you should use subject matter experts for each field.Have team building and training before you launch a team into an account.Many managers have been set up for failure due to poor long and short range planning.The facilities are not equipped well with the proper tools to do an effective job.

employee

Current Employee - Food Service Worker  in  Tallahassee, FL (US)
    Current Employee - Food Service Worker in Tallahassee, FL (US)

I have been working at ARAMARK part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Employees are dedicated and work hard.

Cons

Upper management does not care about the employees. They just let 2 of the best managers go instead of the managers that should not even be there. AND, they reward bad behavior instead of dedication.

Have some loyalty to those who are loyal to you.

There are newer employer reviews for ARAMARK

Worked for ARAMARK? Contribute to the Community!