ARAMARK

www.aramark.com
  www.aramark.com
There are newer employer reviews for ARAMARK

If you are about people, experiences, and new opportunities this is the place for you.

Current Employee - Catering Sales Manager in New York, NY (US)
Current Employee - Catering Sales Manager in New York, NY (US)

I have been working at ARAMARK

Pros

Lots of opportunities, lots of nice people, variety of experiences.

Cons

Not paid very well, very disconnected, lack of training, lack of middle managment support, no perks

more middle managment support, more trainings, stronger communication.

731 Other Employee Reviews for ARAMARK (View Most Recent)

ARAMARK is the best place I have worked

Current Employee - FLM
    Current Employee - FLM

I have been working at ARAMARK

Pros

I am a FLM with ARAMARK and I have never had a job where my boss created a enviornment of trust and openness. My boss is also ver work/home life oriented. HE always says that we cannot be good leaders at work if we are not good leaders at home. He is very knowledgeable of the bussinss and is always helping us "win" at what ever we set out to do! I have worked in the restaurant business for 10+ years and this is best job I have ever had, hands down. I would be glad to argue with anyone that thinks diffrently!

Cons

Wish they paid more ande paid more of our benifits. The insurance is evpensive and the salaries are competitive, but the job is very demaning. I have to say that ARAMARK could stand to spread the welth wiht all employees. I know their wallets are deep and that they can affors to pay more. AS far as the benifits go they are great, but the are very expensive. Good 401k and Vacation/PTO options. Again, I love working for ARAMARK and would never look to go anywhere else, but I have had several offers from campitional companied to leave ARAMARK and come to work for them for moer $$, just something to think about and I am sure that I am not the only one!

Keep up the good work

If you enjoy sports and entertainment, then Aramark is for you.

Current Employee - Concessions Manager in Denver, CO (US)
    Current Employee - Concessions Manager in Denver, CO (US)

I have been working at ARAMARK

Pros

First and foremost is that if you enjoy sports and entertainment, you are surrounded by it on an almost daily basis. Usually when you don't have events, it is typically a Monday through Friday 10-5, sometimes 10-4. The thing that I enjoy most is some of the things that I have been able to be a part of i.e. The Democratic National Convention, The World Series, and great concert after great concert.

Cons

It can be very long hours at times, and somewhat stressful, but I worked in hotels previous to Aramark, and hotels were longer hours and more stress. Also, your typical hourly concessions worker is usually not cream of the crop in the marketplace, so you have a lot of employee issues that need to be dealt with.

Bonuses should be given a little more regurlarly.

There are newer employer reviews for ARAMARK